**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

sick.gif

Originally Posted by mrmidnight75

Is it me, or does making a Jesus piece from diamonds or gold totally go against what Jesus stood for.
it's prob just you but tell us more...i dont think anyone has ever looked at it from this angle
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

AZ is that dude nuff said. Ive yet to see az look foolish with ANYTHING -end stan rant
man, 100%
I hate D-riding, but from everything I've seen and the few times I seen him in person I can't throw any stones.

everything is very subtle and official.

i can never understand why the jacob/tito mold is the end all of jesus pieces.
like its nice and all, but its made for small cats.
i know most of ya'll under 6ft 200lbs, but cats that are a lil bigger cant be having a face the size of a box of raisins on their chest.

big dude's jesus looks exactly like the jacob just like 5x larger.

the chain Thatdude posted looks exactly like AZ's

i feel you guys just d ride that particular chain cause its a reason not to ever get jewelry cause you aint got it like that/aint built like that.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

i know most of ya'll under 6ft 200lbs, but cats that are a lil bigger cant be having a face the size of a box of raisins on their chest.

i feel you guys just d ride that particular chain cause its a reason not to ever get jewelry cause you aint got it like that/aint built like that.

come on matrix...that big Jesus piece looks NOTHING like the one you're talking about. most people make it in a 2.5" version only, but we also make it in a 3" which is MUCH MUCH bigger when you put them next to each other.

im talking about the general design of the piece. they copied every aspect of the og mold and made it big and fully flooded.

my main point is why is there no room for other designs of Jesus Head pendants?

like ive seen tons that are really cool for what they are but if theyre not the "jacob/tito mold" theyre automatically garbage.

its like rating every Jordan sneaker against the Jordan XIs

my main point is why is there no room for other designs of Jesus Head pendants?

like ive seen tons that are really cool for what they are but if theyre not the "jacob/tito mold" theyre automatically garbage.

its like rating every Jordan sneaker against the Jordan XIs
you just answered your own question...
laugh.gif

da tito/jacob molds are da standard...that AZ piece i liked aswell but it just doesn't look at dope as da aforementioned....and matter fact that piece was everywhere for a long time before gold shot thru da roof...

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

AZ is that dude nuff said. Ive yet to see az look foolish with ANYTHING -end stan rant
man, 100%
I hate D-riding, but from everything I've seen and the few times I seen him in person I can't throw any stones.

everything is very subtle and official.
Co-sign ./. Son always been official .. I remember shoppin for Guess Jeans in '93 in Bloomies and he walked up on me and my man.

AZ: Yo shorty (I was 13 then) ..
Me: What's good A
AZ: That Guess !!!# still poppin'
ME: I dont rock the regular !!!# ... Copp the construction joints
AZ: Thats I was thinkin' ... +%#$# is luv ..

It was the coolest convo to have .. no autograph no nothin', just polly about some guess joints.

And dude in the shades is certified ... I dont know if son who posted that he knocked off 3 people this year really knows him .. But he's certified!

laugh.gif
this is how NT has always been...they rate everything against the Jacob piece and the Tito gets a pass because of it's history....it's all group think-

i love the thorn jacob and the ceramic but the Kufi never really did it for me...before I was "enlightened" by these threads i went and got my jesus...i picked the mold that i liked out of like 12 of them and probably overpaid for it but i got what i wanted...

that big joint just looks silly tho...but again i'm sure he got exactly what he wanted

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

208ihxf.jpg

aside from the Jacob mold this is the only other one i really feel. my boy has it in white gold on a heavy cuban and that !$*% is 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom