**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

^ not sure

I do see silver as being inferior to gold tho. Im afraid its too easy to think its stainless steel, although I have never really seen a side by side comparison in person

I mean I look at as an active investment, invest in the silver and being able to wear it at the same time. Sounds like a decent idea to me but who knows

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by pdot

I had a few requests for this, so what better place than here???

I
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

That is too clean. Looks so much better in vids than in the pics and it already looks amazing in pics. I've been meaning to upload the vids of my jewelry too; quality just looks terrible from the phone though.
Appreciate it.
I just figured out how to upload/post videos from tinypic.
Go ahead & post yours... No grainy bigfoot shots either.

Originally Posted by pdot

I had a few requests for this, so what better place than here???

I
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

That is too clean. Looks so much better in vids than in the pics and it already looks amazing in pics. I've been meaning to upload the vids of my jewelry too; quality just looks terrible from the phone though.
Appreciate it.
I just figured out how to upload/post videos from tinypic.
Go ahead & post yours... No grainy bigfoot shots either.

Wasn't it just a few months ago the auction for the silver Jacob Jesus piece was being ridiculed for the metal used.
laugh.gif
basically...but then the whole silver/black rhodium thing took off plus the price of gold shot up and never looked back- times are hard

at the end of the day buy what you like...if you buy silver for the savings good for you...but dont run around saying its plat or white gold
laugh.gif

I do see silver as being inferior to gold tho. Im afraid its too easy to think its stainless steel, although I have never really seen a side by side comparison in person

I mean I look at as an active investment, invest in the silver and being able to wear it at the same time. Sounds like a decent idea to me but who knows

whats the difference tho...some people might think its stainless while some might think its platinum...who cares- when it comes down to selling it it can be tested easily

and if your looking for a str8 investment your better off with stocks...with a franco/jesus etc your paying markup, labor etc etc yea you might not lose too much if the price of silver keeps rising but your not gonna make money for the most part

F all that, Black PVD alloy with Black CZ's are the way to go. I could get a set up(Chain, pendant, watch bracelet, ring) for under 3 Bills. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

F all that, Black PVD alloy with Black CZ's are the way to go. I could get a set up(Chain, pendant, watch bracelet, ring) for under 3 Bills. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

bling bling

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

to save me some time. lol. kidding. But, what's the best page on this thread?? im tryna see sumthin that gets my attention.

Go through the whole thread, this is my favorite thread on NT. Been following for 6 years
eek.gif

to save me some time. lol. kidding. But, what's the best page on this thread?? im tryna see sumthin that gets my attention.

Go through the whole thread, this is my favorite thread on NT. Been following for 6 years
eek.gif

lol this thread is 900+ pages im tryna find the hottest page on here. this is a cool thread. i see things that brighten my days and make everything i've went thru make it WORTH LOl... yo im taking your word on this one. this one time. ill see a chain.

eek.gif

lol this thread is 900+ pages im tryna find the hottest page on here. this is a cool thread. i see things that brighten my days and make everything i've went thru make it WORTH LOl... yo im taking your word on this one. this one time. ill see a chain.
Well the older pages are chunkier pieces. The more recent ones are of small pieces and black diamonds, due to changes in trend, rises in gold prices, and what not.  And Ben's blog on ifandco.com has a gallery as well.

eek.gif

Well the older pages are chunkier pieces. The more recent ones are of small pieces and black diamonds, due to changes in trend, rises in gold prices, and what not.  And Ben's blog on ifandco.com has a gallery as well.

ight. yea, black diamonds seems like the go these days. ima try and go back as far i can take it.

eek.gif

215566_o.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

laugh.gif
at yall thinking most rappers are rocking OFFICIAL diamonds
Is this guy stuff good. he has tons of videos of his products??
he says its lab made diamonds.

Guys, when people say lab made diamonds, they're just trying to avoid the word cubic zirconia because some people get scared when they hear that word. I would probably be willing to put it in writing that you won't find more than a dozen companies that actually make lab made diamond jewelry (not including moissanites, of course). all this stuff posted in the last few pages about lab made diamonds are not diamonds, nor are they better quality stones than cubic zirconia in any way, shape, or form.

yeah no way these youtube videos could be lab diamonds. they're priced way too cheap. If you want lab diamonds you need to look a little harder. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by moyopoyo

Guys, when people say lab made diamonds, they're just trying to avoid the word cubic zirconia because some people get scared when they hear that word. I would probably be willing to put it in writing that you won't find more than a dozen companies that actually make lab made diamond jewelry (not including moissanites, of course). all this stuff posted in the last few pages about lab made diamonds are not diamonds, nor are they better quality stones than cubic zirconia in any way, shape, or form.
oh so they tryin to pull da wool over cats eyes....i gotcha..

i guess da correct term for these types of stones are "cultured diamonds"

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Whats the deal with with those jojo/joe rodeo watches are they real

The diamonds on most of them are real, but very low quality. And those watches have poor movements and aren't respectable.

Question how many grams on a custom piece is considerd heavy for let's say a 3 x 3 custom medallion

OK, I'm brand new to jewelry. I just got my ears pierced yesterday. I may be looking into basic chains in the future. Like solid gold type stuff or something.

I know absolutely NOTHING about Jewelry. Is cubic zirconium bad? What are some good sites to learn and maybe buy from. What is the Jewel of choice now. SOMEBODY SCHOOL THIS YOUNG JEWELRY ILLITERATE CHILD?

Back
Top Bottom