**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

41.7% gold. You could have googled that though...
yeah...rockin more tin that actual precious metal is a no no....
http://www.nubuzzphoto.co...a64502cb1.jpg?1301768524 src="http://www.nubuzzphoto.com/assets/photos/17384/small/8d3093fcf3f8aebc0e5d9dda64502cb1.jpg?1301768524">

What's wrong with 10k gold? Obviously it's inferior to 14k and 18k as far as gold percentage but other than that I'm not sure why rocking it is a no no...  
its bad because its susceptible to high markup with diminished returns....

you're basically rocking more alloy then gold, plus ALOT of 10k stuff dont even be 10K...sometimes its really 7-8k

i can believe it being bang bang....all those cocaine city joints never popped "right" to me...he does have a

a label chain akon gave away..but i never seen him with it on.

he told me unless I'm strictly buying it to sell later then buying 14k instead of 10k is just a waste of at least another $1,000.
this is one of pillars of why having 14k gold is good, because when you are going bad it can be sold....jewelry folks straight !$@*

on you when you're trying to sell back some 10k..ive seen it in person plenty of times when i went to get work on my chain..

This is for anyone rocking either heavy/high price gold or ice to the gym.. What do you guys do if you can't stop at the crib after work to put it up or you just want to catch a workout but are rocking your jewelry? I hate to leave something in the locker/car ect. I know some pages back people were talking about Brian pumper cling clanging chains and bracelets down the basketball court. And advice or suggestions? I use to have stash spot built into a car a while back and was thinking of just going that route again, but that's more hassle and money going through the build again.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

What's wrong with 10k gold? Obviously it's inferior to 14k and 18k as far as gold percentage but other than that I'm not sure why rocking it is a no no...  
enjoy what you have- in some peoples eyes if your not saving up for da jacob with da cuban your doing something wrong

roll.gif

The LV chain is fake. Diamond mpire made that joint, they even have a video of it up on YouTube.

As far as jewelry at the gym, I've only had my chain on once and I just set it on the bleachers at the other end of the basketball courts where I was playing at.

Originally Posted by chriscendo

Thanks man. Definitely had a scare there when he called me out but I was like there's no way. Here's a pic of the cuban and my old set up with white gold franco and diamond cross. Not super baller these two chains are perfect for me.

24deliv.jpg
pimp.gif
 thats dope how much did this run u

franco and pendant together was $575
cuban was $1670

I personally like the setup...and if color was the only reason you were thinking about getting 14k then you made the right decision for YOUR situation....if it means more to you to save 1000+ now than profit another 800+ on trade in then do you bro, a rack ain't somethin to shake a stick at.....cuz earned his paper fair and square, let him spend it his way

So how exactly would you describe having a second hand (actually 3rd hand) jesus piece on lay away for 7 years? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jesuspieces

So how exactly would you describe having a jesus piece on lay away for 7 years? 
nerd.gif
i got this one ninja
inflation

legal issues that dont need to be disclosed

jordan packages

Sneakers though....especially Jordans when we know they're terrible quality like cool grey xi's already yellowing. I'd rather get the chain over some sneakers any day.

Sneakers though....especially Jordans when we know they're terrible quality like cool grey xi's already yellowing. I'd rather get the chain over some sneakers any day.

Haha I slanged my Jordan collection years ago and got a chain/through some money in the bank. I found throwing those big iodine packets in there helped the yellowing but I had to look at a room full of jordans and asked myself if I want to keep going, stop, or just get rid of them. I went to the Nike outlet and they had the white red vi. This was the first time I even held a Jordan in like 3 years. I couldn't believe how cheap the leather felt. I never felt more disappointed in Jordan products. Sorry for the OT tho.Edit: damn iPad autocorrect..

Originally Posted by python002

Haha I slanged my Jordan collection years ago and got a chain/through some money in the bank. I found throwing those big iodine packets in there helped the yellowing but I had to look at a room full of jordans and asked myself if I want to keep going, stop, or just get rid of them. I went to the Nike outlet and they had the white red vi. This was the first time I even held a Jordan in like 3 years. I couldn't believe how chep the letter felt. I never felt more disappointed in Jordan products. Sorry for the OT tho.
laugh.gif

i couldnt help myself

The LV chain is fake. Diamond mpire made that joint, they even have a video of it up on YouTube.

As far as jewelry at the gym, I've only had my chain on once and I just set it on the bleachers at the other end of the basketball courts where I was playing at.
Are you saying Diamond Empire make fakes? or the LV chain isn't really made by LV.

Originally Posted by DoEBoiFreshsince88

Are you saying Diamond Empire make fakes? or the LV chain isn't really made by LV.

Not sure if srs

Originally Posted by DoEBoiFreshsince88

748214_o.gif

Back
Top Bottom