**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I'm not saying what cats took home.... bieber did a few hundred million total.
yes Baby is deep in my boys pockets.... we can go tit for tat

dboulders,
remember writers/producers get more than the artist usually.... unless the artist wrote their rhymes which isn't the case 90% of the time.... so artists eat off endorsements and show money.
do the math, no exaggeration. $100k for club appearances and $250k for shows.... think of how many shows he does a year since 2010. then think album sales, sprite and other endorsements.... almost every night he does a show, he has 2 appearances right after. again, do the math. tell me I'm crazy
I mess with Rob a lot. but he's legit. I'm not getting all goey about an email from you with regards to Cease. I never blogged about it as you can see.... Rob and me do biz and even though we have had differences he's a survivor period. he knows the deal. ask him. all good G, I don't trip off cats on here like that. Rob will NEVER overprice anyone. real spit

you other cats sound dumb. hahaaha lady gaga gets stupid paper too. jay didn't tour this much until this watch the throne tour. not much in 2010 at all either, small shows here and there and you think he got $100k for a show at UCLA? this was my livelihood for 8 years. I got other %*$% that would make your ears and eyes bleed. I just don't say it.

All this money talk is stupid. 
Bens numbers making it look like Drake is about to catch Hov money in the next few years. What kinda !**%... ?

Yeah sure Drake might have brought in more money than Jay-Z this year off RAP. But look at the numbers when the year is over, we all know whats going down. 

You don't have to be anywhere near the business to know that. 

Drake didn't do 57mil last year. Drake did 11. Hov tripled that. 

$#%$ doesn't matter what they in total, all that maters is what that man is taking to the bank for himself. 

With as much as Jay has his hands sunken into, Drake's 2 hot years of albums/touring + getting pick pocketed by Birdman will never have him seeing Jigga man money. 

You know this Ben. You're saving face for customers, which is understandable. Ride with your clientele. Thats how the game is played. 

Bieber made more than both Hov and Drake, but your numbers are still over exaggerated. 

Hell, GAGA made more than almost all 3 of them combined. 

I have no doubt in my mind that Nelly is worth more than Drake at this moment. 

I admire your jewels, but from what I've read before in the past. Your numbers and stories don't always link together. 

And thats not a shot, keep making that bank homie. 

Originally Posted by PRIME

All this money talk is stupid. 
Bens numbers making it look like Drake is about to catch Hov money in the next few years. What kinda !**%... ?

Yeah sure Drake might have brought in more money than Jay-Z this year off RAP. But look at the numbers when the year is over, we all know whats going down. 

You don't have to be anywhere near the business to know that. 

Drake didn't do 57mil last year. Drake did 11. Hov tripled that. 

$#%$ doesn't matter what they in total, all that maters is what that man is taking to the bank for himself. 

With as much as Jay has his hands sunken into, Drake's 2 hot years of albums/touring + getting pick pocketed by Birdman will never have him seeing Jigga man money. 

You know this Ben. You're saving face for customers, which is understandable. Ride with your clientele. Thats how the game is played. 

Bieber made more than both Hov and Drake, but your numbers are still over exaggerated. 

Hell, GAGA made more than almost all 3 of them combined. 

I have no doubt in my mind that Nelly is worth more than Drake at this moment. 

I admire your jewels, but from what I've read before in the past. Your numbers and stories don't always link together. 

And thats not a shot, keep making that bank homie. 

1. Nelly was my client before Drake or anyone mentioned above. still have a good relationship. his producer is a very very close friend of mine....
when is the last time He seen a million come in? the NBA? no. how long ago was he caking caking? over 7 years ago. 

as for Forbes, Carlos Slim has been the richest man in the world for the last 4 years but hasn't been #1 on forbes list. things can be off, things can be more, or less.... like Yung Joc making 11 million in a year or same with Chamillionaire. Jay got legit Nets money and his alcohol money and points off numerous artists. man trust me I don't want to put the negative things out there that I know that would blow your mind. make absolutely less sense than 2 + 2 = 4. real spit. 

I know what my dude makes, figure he does over 165 shows this year alone which he did more.... my #'s add up just off shows. let's include album sales, endorsements etc, trust me I know what I'm talking about.

they say mayweather made 47 million or something on that last fight when actually he took home something like 81 mill + and people forget he owns a good chunk of pay per view

back to bieber now.... his movie? the rest of the tours etc.  he outdid Gaga this year for sure 1000% and Gaga as of a few months ago is on a decline for the first time ever. her album didn't do what they thought and this kid bieber has so much merch paper it's crazy

but let's just get to the facts.  Nelly isn't doing it like that.  again, he didn't write or produce ANYTHING. 

TLC sold double what he did and they're all broke as hell.... but he has decent management. don't include his royalties off the record sales. show money? he was making good money then... still not what some cats are getting today. mac miller is making $40,000 a show! Nelly I doubt is getting $40,000 a show and I'm disgusted to say that. like I had to sit down when I heard that. mac miller??? Fabolous in his height of his album droppin with a heater and big single was getting $25,000 a show. do you cats know what's really going on? or are you reading blogs and forbes? F outta here. like I said, I know this business because it was my livelihood.... it's says I'm worth 4.5 million on celebrityworth.net and that is off. 

I rest my case. I don't doubt what Jay gets, or Diddy or some of these big cats like Eminem etc, but they're all still somewhat relevant in the game. again, answer me when the last time Nelly had a big song or album or movie or business venture? 

Baby ain't as rich as you think but is definitely rich as hell, just NOT as rich as you think. Forbes can't count his paper at all. fact

again, Birdman has stayed relevant. 

Dr. Dre is still rich as hell..... why? he has produced over 100+ million in record sales easy and got BEATSBYDRE money coming in crazy.

so again, someone tell me when Nelly made his last mill? still over 5-6 years ago. that money goes.  there's a few things that I know in life, the things that I do know, I know well. don't believe everything you read on the internet or see on the news. y'all all should know that.

Jay is past a 1/2 a billion son, Drizzy will have to maintain a hell of a lot to catch up. we're talking about Nelly. I'd bet my business and everything inside of my store that Nelly isn't making more money than Drake or got what Drake has now overall and definitely doesn't have the potential to do what Drake is going to do movie wise and clothing brand wise.

bye
smile.gif
lol

I'm sorry...

I usually just come here for the pics and for my materialistic fix...
grin.gif
... I could care less what another person makes since its not in my pockets...but this is just a mathematical conspiracy we're dealing with here. 

But Drake made 57 million? ...come on son. Hes your boy. You got the pics. I get it... but be honest here.

I know Forbes isn't the "say all" in this situation...since for instance they don't include the Rothschilds etc. Its all subjective....

But how can they calculate 12 million...and be off by 45 million to arrive at your number of 57 million.

45 million??? Man come on...
30t6p3b.gif

Unless you saying Forbes is off by orders of magnitude for every name on their lists by 2x-4x ...which invalidates the entire list.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Does anyone know the specs on doms chains?

The only thing I can say is they're maybe 24ins long thats about it

NingaHood Step in, you're good with this stuff.

2q81w2b.jpg
7mm cubans b

Ben you made these whats the weight on them joints???

Originally Posted by sillyputty

I'm sorry...

I usually just come here for the pics and for my materialistic fix...
grin.gif
... I could care less what another person makes since its not in my pockets...but this is just a mathematical conspiracy we're dealing with here. 

But Drake made 57 million? ...come on son. Hes your boy. You got the pics. I get it... but be honest here.

I know Forbes isn't the "say all" in this situation...since for instance they don't include the Rothschilds etc. Its all subjective....

But how can they calculate 12 million...and be off by 45 million to arrive at your number of 57 million.

45 million??? Man come on...
30t6p3b.gif

Unless you saying Forbes is off by orders of magnitude for every name on their lists by 2x-4x ...which invalidates the entire list.

I don't get why his numbers are hard to believe. This is a new day in age the damn Kardashians made 65 million in 2010 with zero talent. Is it really that hard to believe a rapper of Drake's magnitude a rapper with his face on an airline and named after him could make that much in a year? And dude never stops touring.  

I love how Drake gets all this money from touring but a artist who has sold over 20 million albums never made any tour money. I still see chicks wearing apple bottoms and while Vokal was everywhere. 20 million albums sold!!

I love how people don't know how to read.... nelly made a LOT of money touring, but touring then to touring now isnt the same money, the internet, more popularity with less talent etc has created a change in $$$
I'm saying that tour money and income was 5-7 years ago. damn y'all are thick headed for real.
his cologne deal was more than some major platinum cats entire tour income totals.

where you see girls wearing apple bottoms? lolol. smh... yes Vokal failed. period. remember, I did marketing for a 1/4 billion dollar clothing brand L-R-G and know those #'s and budgets.

bieber didn't sell that many records like Nelly, he's gonna be maybe a billionaire by the time he's in his early 20's

back to the jewels? damn Killa
frown.gif

Originally Posted by PHONE CHECK HOMEY

I love how people don't know how to read.... nelly made a LOT of money touring, but touring then to touring now isnt the same money, the internet, more popularity with less talent etc has created a change in $$$
I'm saying that tour money and income was 5-7 years ago. damn y'all are thick headed for real.
his cologne deal was more than some major platinum cats entire tour income totals.

where you see girls wearing apple bottoms? lolol. smh... yes Vokal failed. period. remember, I did marketing for a 1/4 billion dollar clothing brand L-R-G and know those #'s and budgets.

bieber didn't sell that many records like Nelly, he's gonna be maybe a billionaire by the time he's in his early 20's

back to the jewels? damn Killa
frown.gif
Son...
Someone post some jewels please. 

no way? turns 18 in march.
has 6 years to make that.
he gets $500k a show and CONSTANTLY tours....
if we go age for age, he's caking harder than anyone else. nobody in entertainment at 18 did what he did at 25. he'll pass what jigga did at 30 by the time he's 24
his endorsements are like nobody elses. my boy Edwin is a distributor for cologne for Kim K, paris, etc.... his deal was bigger than both theirs combined... like kobe nike contract money.

only person i can think of that didnt flinch at 6 figure invoices is maybe mayweather. his team is not letting him spend cake if he ain't bringing it in major
his movie has grossed 73 mill to date and climbing. if y'all knew what he gets to send a single tweet. lol.
Kim K gets $50-$60k to send a tweet.... what you think bieber gets? it's not every day but often.

again, I have no idea who runs celebrityworth.net but they got me on there at 4.5 mill and they are WAY off. but y'all are millionaires off this board and I don't know what I'm talking about right? I made prolly 75% of my cake from starting here.

You keep bringing up your net worth but I don't remember anyone ever asking. I'm not really sure what that has to do with anything. If Drake did $57 million I guess Nicki Minaj must of made $100 million + easy.

nicki ain't getting that kind of money for appearances and isn't doing almost 175 appearances a year
we're talking cash for a lot of those appearances, do the math x $100k a night, private bday parties that are in the high 6 figure range.

my boy Rob Kardashian gets $25,000 to show up to a club and he's not famous really and does an appearance almost every weekend, sometimes 2-3x a week. thats over a million cash just for him. yes I'm saying #'s can be wrong. HELLA wrong. I brought my # up because they're off by a lot.

wanna see jewelry?

go to my blog

I think I'm the only person who updates their site with NEW jewelry weekly.  
nerd.gif

dudes be bringing NET GROSS # to sound smart to help exaggerate figures , when the topic is NET WORTH what that person can take home after uncle sam.

not one for counting another mans money

but this argument has gotten really stupid , and keeps on getting more dumb, someone post some jewels pls

" NEVER ARGUE WITH FOOLS, FROM A DISTANCE PEOPLE CAN'T TELL WHO IS WHO"

Here's the pic without the cheap MS Paint tag I had before. This is ICEBOX's before they added the enamel. Of all my jewelry, this one gets the most wear just cause it's so
pimp.gif

5IK8P.jpg

Originally Posted by PHONE CHECK HOMEY

LOL.
Nelly copped jewelry from me before. ok so let's get some facts straight

20 million records.... again, most of that publishing went to his producers and songwriters....

how long ago was apple bottoms? vokal failed, he invested a LOT of his personal money into that.

Nelly hasn't had a huge hit or a major tour in a long time, we're talking 5-6 years + easy. 

that money don't last forever

are you guys serious right now?

Drizzy did 57 million last year, will do over 90 mill to 100 mill this year and set to do waaaaay more in 2012. owns buildings, has so much !$** going on, its nuts

NELLY NEVER EVER EVER EVER NEVER MADE 100 mill in 4 years combined. bobcats? he owned a tiny percentage, the smallest amount possible. research that! that was in 2004. were the bobcats selling out arenas or making major change then? by the time they did, his stake or investment barely came back. learn how businesses work G's.

y'all crack me up.... show money 10 years ago and 8 years ago compared to show money today? son does close to 3 shows a week and is getting $250k a show in the states, more overseas. and when he's touring, forget about it. he gets $100k to walk into a club for an hour. I've booked him gigs in small +@# towns.

y'all need to stay quiet before making stupid claims. I know both cats well. Nelly better. Grillz song? son, that's like saying TV Johnny is making more paper or has a stronger clientele base than I do. get serious. I made more money with Bieber in a month than TV did this and last year. no lie. lol

but then again, y'all are in this business of music and jewelry so you guys know everything. smh

frank mucas

Lil Cease reached out to me with that original tito jesus, It's cool. don't get me wrong, the only thing is that it's not going to move units, but I have to respect that.
Bieber a billionaire..in his 20's? son...do you know what a billion dollars is? lets see if he maintains.. we've seen childstars fade in the past.

Back
Top Bottom