**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

aayd8x.jpg

Ballin on a budget
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I mess with Rob a lot. but he's legit. I'm not getting all goey about an email from you with regards to Cease. I never blogged about it as you can see.... Rob and me do biz and even though we have had differences he's a survivor period. he knows the deal. ask him. all good G, I don't trip off cats on here like that. Rob will NEVER overprice anyone. real spit

thank you benny
happy.gif

What are your guys thoughts on Icee Fresh's "micro jesus pieces" they've been selling? I like the subtleness of it and I've been considering one as of late. At first I wasn't feeling it just due to the size but they kinda grew on me. I'd prob go with the rose gold/white diamond or yellow gold/white diamond combination.  
Ideally I'd like the baby sized jesus piece but the pricetag on those is 4x the micro so it's kinda out of my range. 
eyes.gif

As someone not TOO familiar with jewelry, what am I getting myself into as far as bare value? Meaning cutting out labor costs and what I could essentially sell the necklace for down the road. 

Here are some pics of the necklaces I'm considering. 

BABY-JESUS.jpg

DUFFLE-BAG-BOY-TEE.jpg

RELIGIOUSLY-CORRECT.jpg

The channel set cross budget piece was better IMO, I'm sure you can find it some pages back.

Edit: Here you go on the right.

htv49y.jpg

How do you get pricing on I.F. & Co. pieces, seen some things I like on the blog but no prices associated with it?

Busta need to stop it with these costume jewelry pieces ..

Lookin like he copped out the Macy's winter catalog
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

How do you get pricing on I.F. & Co. pieces, seen some things I like on the blog but no prices associated with it?

they should have a contact us on their page, you would have to e-mail them i believe

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

shoot them an email

I find it HILARIOUS that cats who have no music industry affiliations other than friends of homies cousins and reading are arguing with a guy (Ben) who has many many years of documented experience in the music industry.
If i remember correctly Ben pre-icee fresh made Jay-E's name peice. it was doo doo cause it was like invisibly set like spaghetti noodles but it was wild bread.
also nelly lost ALOT ALOT of money F1 Racing. i bet ya'll dont remember that but he financed himself. millions spent.
also lost alot of money on ali, murphy lee, and the other guys i dont even know anymore.

Here is the list of Ben Baller's "Real close friends"

Jay-Z
2pac's mom
Barack Obama
Hugh Hefner
God

Originally Posted by HeavenlyHustler

I find it HILARIOUS that cats who have no music industry affiliations other than friends of homies cousins and reading are arguing with a guy (Ben) who has many many years of documented experience in the music industry.
If i remember correctly Ben pre-icee fresh made Jay-E's name peice. it was doo doo cause it was like invisibly set like spaghetti noodles but it was wild bread.
also nelly lost ALOT ALOT of money F1 Racing. i bet ya'll dont remember that but he financed himself. millions spent.
also lost alot of money on ali, murphy lee, and the other guys i dont even know anymore.

thats not entirely accurate. just because people dont put all of there business & their affiliates business out there doesnt mean that they dont know, or have experience with the music business. but since Ben is a professional blogger/marketing genius. and im not **** riding at all. but its a fact that he makes $$$ from putting his info out there in tidbits. and i cant front its always a good read. but he's not the only one with stories. ive never dropped a story here and i prolly never will. internet rep means nothing to me personally. but if we were in person there are many stories that would make you #@%@ yourself. a bunch with the Roc a Fella family alone!!! but out of respect for the people who were involved i wouldnt put that onto a forum. and im 100% that Ben has a %%#*#%@@ of real crazy stories cuz that what comes along with the business and having freinds that are in the limelight. whether they are A listers or Not.

im gonna post some pics of my Jesus cuz all this talking is
sick.gif

Originally Posted by SkyyPilot

What are your guys thoughts on Icee Fresh's "micro jesus pieces" they've been selling? I like the subtleness of it and I've been considering one as of late. At first I wasn't feeling it just due to the size but they kinda grew on me. I'd prob go with the rose gold/white diamond or yellow gold/white diamond combination.  
I think they're nice and suttle. Not everybody can go out and rock a big %#% jesus piece.
A question regarding the black jesus piece. Is that gold but just dipped black? 

Back
Top Bottom