**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Tito got out of the business once Jacob got on the scene. He took all his customers and since Tito didn't do much about it he lost his clientele.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Tito got out of the business once Jacob got on the scene. He took all his customers and since Tito didn't do much about it he lost his clientele.

I'm glad you answered that as it has always been a question of mines. Would anyone happen to know why till this day he still doesn't make pieces. I am positive that despite the high prices per ounce for gold he could still profit off jesus pieeces alone and then some. =ot all jesus pieces come from jaccob and other sellers of the same piece I'm sure make their $$$. Would it be correct to assume that finding a tito jesus for sale (by way of pawn shop etc) next to impossible now adays?

Tito owns a jewelry store in NY. Nothing like his old spot much more low key. But he is 100% in business.

Originally Posted by dboulders

Tito owns a jewelry store in NY. Nothing like his old spot much more low key. But he is 100% in business.
EXACTLY.
yeh, its not even close to what he had back in the day even.
Manny really had it on top back in the 90's. again, if it weren't for jacob's investor who got BIG paper, it'd be hard.

if it wasn't for all the shoes I sold here and related to here, I woulda never been able to buy my own business. I could have just worked for my uncle/cousin, but then what happens if !@*@ goes sour? I leave with nothing. that's what manny did. F that

I wonder how many of y'all are near my age? because I was young trying to cop jewels in the late 90's when this was new to everyone

but all of a sudden everyone's a new york or jesus piece expert. 

Originally Posted by dboulders

Womp womp. Sonned.

Although there was already the G-Unit spinning piece, I thought the Young Buck spinning piece was
pimp.gif
 as far as design and execution. Banks had some tough pieces too.

At the end of the day, this is Ben's list. If you don't like it, make your own list
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jesuspieces

Celebritynetworth.com is way off for Ben's net worth at $4.5? Must be waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too high.

definitely way off, btw, they're saying thats what I make a year. its off for sure. I don't make that much a year
overall worth? cmon. lol. I haven't made less than 7 figures a year since 2004

Originally Posted by PHONE CHECK HOMEY

Originally Posted by jesuspieces

Celebritynetworth.com is way off for Ben's net worth at $4.5? Must be waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too high.

damn why are dudes so salty towards Ben?? sheesh.. i dont always agree with what dude says but everytime he posts he's getting bashed?!?? this board is a bit funny sometimes.. guys would rather hear someone opinion who's only experience with jewelry is when their window shopping on canal st as opposed to someone who does this for a living? the same %@$+ happened to Rob a while back.. %@$+ gets annoying to read.. post some pics of YOUR jewels before you start to critisize someone else's..

Originally Posted by pdot

2whjm6o.jpg

< $9,000

Yes, no, maybe?

I would say no cause it looks like an aftermarket bezel and dial. Not a fan of the Day Date's 36mm size either. Also the newer ones are better since they have solid end links which should stretch less.

< $9,000

Yes, no, maybe?

I would say no cause it looks like an aftermarket bezel and dial. Not a fan of the Day Date's 36mm size either. Also the newer ones are better since they have solid end links which should stretch less.
Appreciate the feedback, bruh.
What do you think is a reasonable price?

Isn't the retail on the new gold joints like $20,000+?

(not trying to spend that much)

i see presidents go for 8K+ on the regular, so with a diamond bezel i dont think thats too bad of a deal. especially if it has box and papers..

i dont remember if ive posted it before but this is my diamond & sapphire president

but if you can work a bit on the price i think its a solid purchase.. GOLD ROLEX >>> ANYTHING ELSE RIGHT NOW!!!  

edit: this is an old pic i just had it serviced and polished.. it looks 1000x's better now..

< $9,000

Yes, no, maybe?

You're right. Like dboulders, I've seen 'em go for about the same price. Is it the OG band or aftermarket? If it is the OG is there any stretch to the bracelet?

< $9,000

Yes, no, maybe?

It depends on the movement/ year of the watch.  Do you know if the movement is non quick, single quick, or double?

Back
Top Bottom