**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

those rings 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

R8 he don't even give a damn about. Yea, they don't call him Baller for nothin...
True.

that thang on lease ya heard me.. still waiting for Ben to discuss his supposed 430 he SHARES with DJ Homicide 

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by larolex
I saw that on someone with that same bail. who was it??
many of the older pieces had that bail. lil' cease, biggie, fab, and more recently when he brings it out, diddy has it with that bail.

great stuff lax, what mold did that come from?

What's really good with y'all countin' another man's pockets? Are you really that bored? Who gives a flying uckkk if dude leases or not.

The payments on that lease still gotta be a grip, point blank period.

Where the jewels at?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by YMCMB

many of the older pieces had that bail. lil' cease, biggie, fab, and more recently when he brings it out, diddy has it with that bail.

I know that. It is rare to see an enamel one with this bail. I've only seen it one other time like this, and it was some celebrity. I just don't remember who right now...

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

R8 he don't even give a damn about. Yea, they don't call him Baller for nothin...
True.

that thang on lease ya heard me.. still waiting for Ben to discuss his supposed 430 he SHARES with DJ Homicide 
your begging for a pic fueled rant to be directed at you-
laugh.gif

this thread cant go 5 pages without somebody throwing shots
30t6p3b.gif

True.

So? I don't get that logic...
It's not like the dude didn't fork out cash on a monthly for that ride.  And fact is, why would you want to pour in so much cash into a car you barely use?  You might as well pay the lower lease rate than the note rate and not have to worry about the maintenance.  

These days no one cares whether you have a lease/ note / fully paid.  At the end of the day, all that matter is that you have the key, and when you sleep, it's sitting in your parking spot, when you wake up, it's still there...

laugh.gif
 at you talking about the dude sharing whips, when this thread is littered with pictures of dudes recklessness (Jewels, Cash, Cars etc)

True.

Cars are the worst investments ever. Why is leasing a high end car such a bad thing again? 

Originally Posted by YMCMB

I know that. It is rare to see an enamel one with this bail. I've only seen it one other time like this, and it was some celebrity. I just don't remember who right now...
i believe it was Sean Kingston.. i saw a pic of him rocking a enamel with that type of bail on it.. LAX Enamel is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and for anyone who questions leasing a super high line car it makes way more sense than actually purchasing the vehicle outright or financing the car. due to depreciation and interest (even special rates i.e. .9% etc) you loose a crazy amount on those types of cars. the benefit of leasing is that your GUARANTEED a specific amount from the date that you lease the car regardless of what actual market value is at that point. 

my everyday setup.. LAX Black Jesus & Hublot 42mm Chrono

im thinking of selling the Hublot.. if anyone is interested hit me up.. 

True.

the r8 is on it's 3rd year dun dun.... certain whips I can't lease because the lease payment is the same. I copped that. had someone take over payments for a 18 months and I got a letter around halloween that dude missed and I got a 30 day late notice.... so I had to repo the whip back. been in my garage for almost 3 months.... the 430? never owned a 430, I had a 360. the 458 italia me and Homicide got from Ogara coach for a promo and we were allowed to test drive it for up to 10 days. I put down $100k, he put down $100k and we lost $3500 on that deal which I ain't trippin... me and Homicide had matching Gallardo's. He got a HUGE mansion in Miami and one here.... not to put his business out there. this past year, F that, this past 4 months I probably did what that mansion cost net. easy. the garage got the 2010 760, the 2009 r8 and the 2011 prius and my GM celeb program 2011 escalade. where does anything look suspect? I think i've seen your lame attempts a couple times. but if there's pictures of $500k in gold coins sitting like their old records, then why would I trip over $175k on something I like to do. the thing is I haven't cared too much about cars lately.... I'm after silver and boatloads of it. and my non-profit company is taking off.... hopefully in 2 years I will never have to work again 
glasses.gif

january 2009....
2ykyu01.jpg

january 2012

fxq6oy.jpg

as for #'s on that stuff on my desk? no idea.... I just know it's like $13,000 in cash only. the rest is a bunch of whatever

the escalade is parked on the street right now... as you can see on my blog and the prius is somewhere in the streets lol. 
ohwell.gif

Rappers in the 90s had a similar bail.

Here's Cease and D-Roc with their Tito's, but D-Rock has a similar bail
5cwVl.jpg

And then here's BIG's pieces
YR4hR.jpg

Fab's "Sun & Moon"
zDhYr.jpg

And while I'm at it here's some more pics

tyBso.jpg

cJ1ZL.jpg

qDbvz.jpg

9YGkn.jpg