**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

tumblr_m4k6o4Az8m1qijvw0o1_500.jpg

If I have a time machine, I'd rewind to this point in time.
pimp.gif

da PEAK of rap music in NYC wit these brothas ringing off...d-block doing they thing, and g-unit radios blasting outta whips.
Don't forget College Dropout Kanye those were da dayz.
college drop out was a couple of years later...this is when cam first got to da ROC

da PEAK of rap music in NYC wit these brothas ringing off...d-block doing they thing, and g-unit radios blasting outta whips.
Yea dipset had one of the biggiest movements in NYC, maybe even hip hop in general ... sad to see them all apart now, even with the "reunion" they'll never get that same feel back
mean.gif

Even some of the reggaeton artist hopping on the bang bang Wagon.
Some of the pieces look legit,those angels look awful

Last edited:
^^^ seems like the diamonds in the crown look way better in the Tito. In for better comparison pics.

It's not accurate at all. But that's just my opinion and I do actually have the Tito, albeit it's lost somewhere.

It's not accurate at all. But that's just my opinion and I do actually have the Tito, albeit it's lost somewhere.

im new to this whole jewelry thing but whats the average price for rolex? Im from detroit n when something gets popular its popular. I mean to the point where there is fugazzi everywhere. Recently ive been seeing alot of rolex on instagram/twitter. I mean dudes in college driving ford taurus making 9.50 gettin hella props on watches that I kno are not legit n im the hater when I call people out. Help educate me fambz, whats the goin price of "presi" as they call em

Nah Jimmy well established out here in Houston, low key artist making big moves in a sense.
The Long awaited Mixtape dropping next month... Money Makin Music. 2013 we focusing on Music and entertainment. New jewelry pics coming soon, i'm having a hard time uploading them. God Bless

all those pieces look minor league.

da OG bricksquad chain while it was bleh...makes those look like a roc piece in comparison.

Also it's just the color choices. It's like a child chose them. It does not coordinate at all... It's not artistic is just childish but not in a creative way like how P and Nigo did it. Hate to be on their jock but they executed childish pieces and colored diamonds well. It looked like well thought about animation; not a 6 year olds coloring book

Back
Top Bottom