**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

:wink:
Nah, he is from there. Most hood folks from Miami can attest to that. There are three views of the C.O. thing. He certainly was not big in the game like he claims. Either you are completely deluded and watch too much T.V. with no real connection to the streets and think that he was somehow using his position as a cop to further his drug enterprise :smh: You don't like him because you recognize the fact that a black C.O. is an uncle Tom and/or you dislike cops, or you say screw it and don't care about his past as a law enforcement officer because his music is bangin'.
Yea with me I take it for what it is with him, entertainment. I mean I like some of his songs / mixtapes, I think he has a strong team and branded himself pretty well ... but that's where it ends lol I would never be conned in to thinking he really lived the stuff he raps about... He was a C.O. for f*** sacks, not to mention he stole the real rick ross's name and burned a lot of bridges.. The worst part is he said he got that name from the streets 
eyes.gif

Plus lied about actually being a C.O... his music is what kept him alive.

Side note: He comes across as delusional in his interviews, remember this melt down? lol

He might still be an agent workin for the cops. Would fit right into some Cointelpro type exercise. He definitely promotes everything that they want to continue in the low income communities in America. It is actually fitting that he was previously a Corrections Officer, because he still does the same job. Plenty of idiots will listen to that music and get boosted up and try to sell drugs or pull a ratchet out and act ignorant and go to prison, instead of college. I never heard him rap about the brutality of prison life or what that entails, although he definitely is familiar with it :wink:. He never mentions that slavery never ended and is still going strong in this country, and he is helping push it further than he ever did as an uncle Tom C.O. and maintaining the status quo. It also affects most people because they learn through his music to value materialistic goods more than integrity, "realness", or heart and character. Keeps the prison system moving (like he always has :tongue:) and the corporate system that keeps us buying garbage that we don't need and thinking that an individual's Rolls Royce is more important than his intellect. He definitely ain't buckin' the system. If he started writing songs about how the prison industry in this country is the largest in the world, and is for profit, or how our rights are being trampled every day and the dollar slowly devalued, and our great great great grandchildren are being flooded with debt. you can bet he would be pulled off of the airwaves swiftly.

Last edited:
He might still be an agent workin for the cops. Would fit right into some Cointelpro type exercise. He definitely promotes everything that they want to continue in the low income communities in America. Plenty of idiots will listen to that music and get boosted up and try to sell drugs or pull a ratchet out and act ignorant and go to prison, instead of college. I never heard him rap about the brutality of prison life or what that entails, although he definitely is familiar with it
tongue.gif
. He never mentions that slavery never ended and is still going strong in this country, and he is helping push it further than he ever did as an uncle Tom C.O. and maintaining the status quo. It also affects most people because they learn through his music to value materialistic goods more than integrity, "realness", or heart and character. Keeps the prison system moving (like he always has
tongue.gif
) and the corporate system that keeps us buying garbage that we don't need and thinking that an individual's Rolls Royce is more important than his intellect. He definitely ain't buckin' the system. If he started writing songs about how the prison industry in this country is the largest in the world, and is for profit, or how our rights are being trampled every day and the dollar slowly devalued, and our great great great grandchildren are being flooded with debt. you can bet he would be pulled off of the airwaves swiftly.
I agree with 100% ... Its sad you have to really look for music with substance while everything else is shoved down your throat ... its bad when you flip the radio station only to find the exact same song playing on the other 
mean.gif
 I'm glad i came up in another era & know better .. kids barely stand a chance nowadays

wink.gif

He might still be an agent workin for the cops. Would fit right into some Cointelpro type exercise. He definitely promotes everything that they want to continue in the low income communities in America. It is actually fitting that he was previously a Corrections Officer, because he still does the same job. Plenty of idiots will listen to that music and get boosted up and try to sell drugs or pull a ratchet out and act ignorant and go to prison, instead of college. I never heard him rap about the brutality of prison life or what that entails, although he definitely is familiar with it
wink.gif
. He never mentions that slavery never ended and is still going strong in this country, and he is helping push it further than he ever did as an uncle Tom C.O. and maintaining the status quo. It also affects most people because they learn through his music to value materialistic goods more than integrity, "realness", or heart and character. Keeps the prison system moving (like he always has
tongue.gif
) and the corporate system that keeps us buying garbage that we don't need and thinking that an individual's Rolls Royce is more important than his intellect. He definitely ain't buckin' the system. If he started writing songs about how the prison industry in this country is the largest in the world, and is for profit, or how our rights are being trampled every day and the dollar slowly devalued, and our great great great grandchildren are being flooded with debt. you can bet he would be pulled off of the airwaves swiftly.
So you've been around the music scene, why is it you think these hip-hip artists give him a pass you think? Just yes men tryna get put on? .. I've always wondered 

:wink:

He might still be an agent workin for the cops. Would fit right into some Cointelpro type exercise. He definitely promotes everything that they want to continue in the low income communities in America. It is actually fitting that he was previously a Corrections Officer, because he still does the same job. Plenty of idiots will listen to that music and get boosted up and try to sell drugs or pull a ratchet out and act ignorant and go to prison, instead of college. I never heard him rap about the brutality of prison life or what that entails, although he definitely is familiar with it :wink: . He never mentions that slavery never ended and is still going strong in this country, and he is helping push it further than he ever did as an uncle Tom C.O. and maintaining the status quo. It also affects most people because they learn through his music to value materialistic goods more than integrity, "realness", or heart and character. Keeps the prison system moving (like he always has :tongue: ) and the corporate system that keeps us buying garbage that we don't need and thinking that an individual's Rolls Royce is more important than his intellect. He definitely ain't buckin' the system. If he started writing songs about how the prison industry in this country is the largest in the world, and is for profit, or how our rights are being trampled every day and the dollar slowly devalued, and our great great great grandchildren are being flooded with debt. you can bet he would be pulled off of the airwaves swiftly.
So you've been around the music scene, why is it you think these hip-hip artists give him a pass you think? Just yes men tryna get put on? .. I've always wondered 

Because they are d&^%^riders and will do anything for a dollar. Plenty of real street dudes would link up with Ross if it meant a check. Remember Supreme was working with Irv and Ja Rule.As a man really from the streets (federal BMF court documents will prove that),Jeezy finally got sick of all that fakeness, his conscience couldn't stand it.

We goin' hard over all of this over here, no homo:

http://niketalk.com/t/523292/rick-ross-finally-gets-shot-at-but-they-missed/210#post_17095174

Because they are d&^%^riders and will do anything for a dollar. Plenty of real street dudes would link up with Ross if it meant a check. Remember Supreme was working with Irv and Ja Rule.As a man really from the streets (federal BMF court documents will prove that),Jeezy finally got sick of all that fakeness, his conscience couldn't stand it.

We goin' hard over all of this over here, no homo:

http://niketalk.com/t/523292/rick-ross-finally-gets-shot-at-but-they-missed/210#post_17095174
Figures, .. now back to the jewelry 
smokin.gif

I like where this is going. i agree with yall i like ross music but he needs

to give the flip side to the coin. Prison or death when it comes to the dope game.

Thats why i always messed with the Clipse they gave you both sides of the coin.

Hov said it best on Vol 2 "It was all good just a week ago"

Ross can rap and he picks dope beats and his markerting has

been A1 for the past 3years. For him not to even been Platinum

but it feels like it says alot.

I know one thing i hated them jesus pieces he was rocking

from king johhny they were terrible.

You know the labels and the CEO want to push songs

that say selling dope on iphones more than a Lupe.

The Game is the Game. Been that way since the nwa took over.

Back to the ice

Yea with me I take it for what it is with him, entertainment. I mean I like some of his songs / mixtapes, I think he has a strong team and branded himself pretty well ... but that's where it ends lol I would never be conned in to thinking he really lived the stuff he raps about... He was a C.O. for f*** sacks, not to mention he stole the real rick ross's name and burned a lot of bridges.. The worst part is he said he got that name from the streets 
eyes.gif

Side note: He comes across as delusional in his interviews, remember this melt down? lol
what the hell is this guy saying :smh: :rofl:

Last edited:
I like where this is going. i agree with yall i like ross music but he needs

to give the flip side to the coin. Prison or death when it comes to the dope game.

Thats why i always messed with the Clipse they gave you both sides of the coin.

Hov said it best on Vol 2 "It was all good just a week ago"

Ross can rap and he picks dope beats and his markerting has

been A1 for the past 3years. For him not to even been Platinum

but it feels like it says alot.

I know one thing i hated them jesus pieces he was rocking

from king johhny they were terrible.

You know the labels and the CEO want to push songs

that say selling dope on iphones more than a Lupe.

The Game is the Game. Been that way since the nwa took over.

Back to the ice
You must talking about these joints?

eyes.gif

what the hell is this guy saying :smh: :rofl:

Talkin a lot and sayin nothin. I heard something about no underwear though :x

Read most of this appellate brief.. That thing is like a movie. These jewelers are like drug dealers man..
If one jeweler was willing to sell another jeweler 11k gold claiming it was 14k, imagine what they're doing to the every day guy.

Quick story about Daniel's.. I found them on eBay not knowing they were in Miami where I'm from. Bought a 8mm bracelet but it was a bit too big (my fault). Went a few places trying to see if I could get a link or two taken out and everyone was trying to charge an arm and a leg ($100+). So I emailed Daniel's and asked if I could send it back to get resized and that's when I found out they were in Miami. That weekend I went down to their shop and David did it for me for free. While I waited I talked to the other guy there about jewelry and shoes; really cool dudes. When David came out with the resized bracelet he offered to buy the extra gold links. Before then I hadn't thought to check the gold for purity, but once he asked if I wanted to sell it to him, that question entered my head. I declined selling it back to him and just kept the extra pieces. Then I thought to myself, "if he's asking to buy some of the gold back then it's likely 100 because he wouldn't want the extra back knowing it's less than 14k pure". Anyway, on my way home I went to a pawn shop to have it tested and it was all the way 14k.
I've since gone back and bought a 7mm necklace from them. Real stand up guys that go out of their way for their customers.

Daniels Ebay user name? I have a feeling I cop my yellow miami cuban from him.

LAX is still here just been mad busy finishing up my showroom so be ready

JC. get a life!!!! LOL

Ima let you come back, but you on probation, remember who is in control of your websites my son, the iguana or macarena videos could go up on it real quick.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom