**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Is the whole damn Kardashian family dressing like Kanye now?

mean.gif
He should play Penguin in the next Batman movie.
mean.gif
roll.gif
@ these fools, look straight
eek.gif

I thought he was French Montana in the other pic too, lmao

but damn he put on some weight quick

guess he's eating good tho, can't hate on that

Last edited:
thats pretty clever of him..he doesnt say that its from bens shop 
laugh.gif

i dont understand why some people so much for that middle of the mall mold.

waste of gold.

10 kt gold mini jesus piece that was bought where Ben Baller makes his jewelry at the Slauson!! If you guys don't know who I am talking about you need to google his name he makes custom jewelry for the hottest stars and his starting sale price for jesus piece alone starts at 3500 and I am selling mines for way way less (including chain and bracelet) because my dog is sick and I need to take him to the veterinarian. 

laugh.gif

waste of gold.

10 kt gold mini jesus piece that was bought where Ben Baller makes his jewelry at the Slauson!! If you guys don't know who I am talking about you need to google his name he makes custom jewelry for the hottest stars and his starting sale price for jesus piece alone starts at 3500 and I am selling mines for way way less (including chain and bracelet) because my dog is sick and I need to take him to the veterinarian. 

This is why I said Ben needs to get out of Slauson.

laugh.gif

waste of gold.

This is why I said Ben needs to get out of Slauson.

We've gone over this before. It's the cats who are "about that life" who keep the lights on for If and Co.

Back
Top Bottom