**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Post the Versace pieces that you made in here, Rob K. I see from your Photobucket you steppin your female game up. :smokin I don't see any more National Geographic orangutan teddies in there.

I think Ebaydostres copped one of these. And they real gold, unlike the official Versace jewels. :smokin

Yep I copped the versace piece all 14k solid no bs!

And to set the record straight rob aka lax is a good dude, I bought a rolex from him too aside that IMO I believe he got the versace pieces poppin before everyone else no one was messing with them then a whole trend started same thing with the rolex logo pieces he had them before Ben or anyone else. Shoot the angel pieces were his idea then came Ben and others who copied him. Rafaello stole his pic trying to play if off like it was his I called him out until he took it down.

But truthfully rob does like to eat, had lunch with him once he was bout that steak life

Damn it feels good to be back ban camp is boring

Last edited:
My god daughter is about to be born any minute now so I'm getting ready to set her up with some nice little pieces she's gonna be iceeeee

One or thee other for the crosses and a micro angel from lax coming soon one in yellow gold thee other in rose gold she bout to be iceee from day one

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom