**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Ben Baller said. Scott Disick came to him.. because he wanted to buy Yeezy's.. what?! Kanye is in the next room banging Kim.. why would Scott ever need to buy Yeezys at all or ask Ben? c'mon son.

^ Kanye can't even get his hands on Yeezys anymore bruh. Some people have said he turned to eBay to hunt down the 1st Yeezys.

That just can't be true....he designed the damb shoe

^ I've heard that rumor as well.

I believe he wears a size 12 and that's the reason there is a shortage or 12's on the market. He went on a spree buying them all off ebay.

There's an interview, i gotta find it, of yeezy saying how he went on eBay and bought all the LV shoes he designed.... It's weird b/c you'd think they made him a bunch. But I guess not. 

How many pairs does he really need?

That just can't be true....he designed the damb shoe

Nike is selfish - he's no Jordan or Bron so they don't give a damn :lol:

start at 4:15

You guys defending it obviously have no idea who Ben is.. he brags about going to the bathroom with Jay Leno etc.. talks down to other jewellers about how he is in the Slauson making the same money as Jason of Beverly Hills. His brand is based on quality! There is NO way the possible biggest press of his life.. he would allow the piece to be garbage..there is NO way someone wouldnt lose sleep for days on a 3 MILLION dollar project... i'm telling every rapper every hustler they gone have to wait for their stuff a few weeks .. 3 million, what?

You guys defending it obviously have no idea who Ben is.. he brags about going to the bathroom with Jay Leno etc.. talks down to other jewellers about how he is in the Slauson making the same money as Jason of Beverly Hills. His brand is based on quality! There is NO way the possible biggest press of his life.. he would allow the piece to be garbage..there is NO way someone wouldnt lose sleep for days on a 3 MILLION dollar project... i'm telling every rapper every hustler they gone have to wait for their stuff a few weeks .. 3 million, what?

But he just said it was crap...

THB, you love 'Ye more than anybody.. do you think the Yeezy 2's are the same way ?

I'm sure Ye made sure to allocate more pairs for himself this time around, though I'm sure nike cut him off at some point. Every celeb had em weeks prior to release too.

How many pairs does he have for himself, you have any idea?

No. He hasn't let me in his closet |I

Has Kendall seen his closet?

Lulz @ that chain being up for sale on the site, ya getting trolled harddddddddddd

- Ben Troller

I like Ben and his work but I think that The Hundreds chain will tarnish is reputation. That Cali piece was something serious versus that Hundreds piece is just trash. Looks like wood spray painted with gold. SMH I hope he says it's was an April fools joke to save his work.

LAX new micro mold, looks good. Will be copped

What are we talking about? The chain is fake and the episode dropped on April fools day ... c'mon 
indifferent.gif

Just watching the episode you can tell it was setup / fake lol at the way they were carrying it on to the table 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom