**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

One of my models on my lookbook for my new line coming out this friday rocking a Lax angel.... 
For those who were asking about the hat... its on the site aldenteco.com

anyway, someone mentioned this chain was a collab with lax and someone else.... It was. not pure gold, gold overlay.

Looking like a fish out of water

Rose Kufi........ :smokin
This is one of the best Jesus pieces I've seen

Thats THEJERSEYSHIRT's piece. I don't think that he posts here anymore. I talked to him about it. He said he linked up with a jeweler who had a giant book of pieces he had done for Jacob & Co. I know now that Jacob does all their work in house, but what a lot of people don't know is that that these jewelers don't always make their own pieces. There are companies that do all the work and the jewelers just contract it out.A lot of times these pieces will actually be made overseas where the labor is cheap. So sometimes two completely different jewelers could actually have their moldmaking and diamond setting and casting all done by the exact same people.

Thats THEJERSEYSHIRT's piece. I don't think that he posts here anymore. I talked to him about it. He said he linked up with a jeweler who had a giant book of pieces he had done for Jacob & Co. I know now that Jacob does all their work in house, but what a lot of people don't know is that that these jewelers don't always make their own pieces. There are companies that do all the work and the jewelers just contract it out.A lot of times these pieces will actually be made overseas where the labor is cheap. So sometimes two completely different jewelers could actually have their moldmaking and diamond setting and casting all done by the exact same people.
David at daniel explained this to me... he said he knows the company that made that huge 3 kilo cuban hov was wearing. It wasnt made in house but rather from a "factory" jeweler.

Thats THEJERSEYSHIRT's piece. I don't think that he posts here anymore. I talked to him about it. He said he linked up with a jeweler who had a giant book of pieces he had done for Jacob
David at daniel explained this to me... he said he knows the company that made that huge 3 kilo cuban hov was wearing. It wasnt made in house but rather from a "factory" jeweler.

Yep. If you can source the gold and diamonds, pieces can be made a lot cheaper, but you have to know the actual jewelers. Some of them won't deal directly with the public though.

Yep. If you can source the gold and diamonds, pieces can be made a lot cheaper, but you have to know the actual jewelers. Some of them won't deal directly with the public though.
When i bought my fiances engagement ring, the jeweler told me he had to order it from china. I was worried at first but i asked around and they told me mad jewelry gets made over there b/c it's cheaper and they have factories to make them. So I got the ring, took it to get appraised and it was exactly what the dud told me it would be. The only thing that was purchased here, was the diamond. I got some israeli dude to give me a good deal on a 1ct. diamond.

When i bought my fiances engagement ring, the jeweler told me he had to order it from china. I was worried at first but i asked around and they told me mad jewelry gets made over there b/c it's cheaper and they have factories to make them. So I got the ring, took it to get appraised and it was exactly what the dud told me it would be. The only thing that was purchased here, was the diamond. I got some israeli dude to give me a good deal on a 1ct. diamond.

Yeah, a lot of diamond setting is done in Hong Kong.

mikejeweler and jeweleryking, looks nice, anybody have any experience with them?

got the chain from jeweleryking back in 06 via ebay for $570 10K YG 34" 4mm 40+ grams

got all my stuff 10k & 14k via ebay

got this set up in 07 for $935 10k wg 5mm 50+ grams, dog tag 25 grams

Yeah, a lot of diamond setting is done in Hong Kong.

Yup a lot of jewelers knock work made in china or hong kong, knowing damn well half the stuff in their shop was made there. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom