**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

No one F!!!n with R Kelly's BOULDERS Tho

1:53
3:00
3:30

CRAZY

Last edited:
Whats with all the rappers chains on display at the beginning? I never understood that

Traded in to get other jewels. Most jewelers gladly take pieces they made on trade from celebs just so they can advertise as you saw in the beginning. I also heard Cam had a sponsorship deal with Avianne so I wouldnt doubt they made a lot of his pieces for this exact purpose.

^This, and for safe keep.
got a buddy that keeps his watch he purchased at the retailer in their safe, and when he wants to wear it , he just goes down there during store hours and asked them to pull it out.
alot better than having it at the crib. *edit especially if you bout dat life

Last edited:
Whats with all the rappers chains on display at the beginning? I never understood that

Traded in to get other jewels. Most jewelers gladly take pieces they made on trade from celebs just so they can advertise as you saw in the beginning. I also heard Cam had a sponsorship deal with Avianne so I wouldnt doubt they made a lot of his pieces for this exact purpose.
yup

CAM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

:smokin

Back
Top Bottom