**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

88cb14acf4bc11e2b6c622000a1f92d1_7.jpg

Dude in the CM shirt looking like he about to rob that white boy

dude in the black shirt facial expression tho.

Rolexes were dead until that big face hit the scene. The yellow gold resurgence and throwback styles helped 'em out too. Any stainless/white gold/platinum Rolex is still and will always be a no go for me. Ninja isn't just talking when he says that tons of sytlists/artists/jewelers visit this thread. We been setting trends over here.
smokin.gif
Remember Ben was lacin' Jonas with yellow gold and postin here when the only person rocking yellow in the hip hop world was Kanye, and you're crazy if you think that Kanye didn't used to be on this site too.
nerd.gif
Coming from a business stand point. We have consistently sold around the same amount of Rolex's per year for the past 15 years. The model choices that people are choosing is changing but the demand is still there for every model. I have many orders asking for preowned DateJust and Subs and the exact amount for new ones. We also sell just as many 36mm President's as we do the big face. The only noticeable difference in the market I have seen is a drop in demand for Breitling's and Hublot's.

I do love some gold timepieces!

Breitling Bentley GT

This GMT is rare! Nipple dial!

One of the watches we just finished for Floyd Mayweather

but if we're talking timepieces worth the investment... this AP Juan Pablo Montoya in Platinum was definitely up there. Originally sold for 50k but a few years later they we're going for 120k 

Last edited:
i laughed because i didnt know if thats what you meant or was acronym for something else.

i havent even seen any ball players wearing heavy stuff, def would like to see their stuff tho :nerd:

Only sport where you can wear this.

im real serious about purchasing a cuban. i looked into a couple spots but the prices vary drastically
i live in tampa,fl
and one guy said a 14k 1.27 troy ounce 5mm cuban for 1600
then ben baller qouted me around 2-3k

im looking for 24-26"
5mm 14k or 18k
i dont know if you guys have any better price points if so i would appreciate it
i also have a 24" 14k necklace that i want to part with, my question is would it be better to melt it down and sell the gold to someone or if possible
can i have a jeweler melt it into a cuban for me?

sorry for the newb questions any help appreciated thanks Nt

im real serious about purchasing a cuban. i looked into a couple spots but the prices vary drastically
i live in tampa,fl

im looking for 24-26"
5mm 14k or 18k
i dont know if you guys have any better price points if so i would appreciate it
i also have a 24" 14k necklace that i want to part with, my question is would it be better to melt it down and sell the gold to someone or if possible

You have pics of the chain you want?

i live in tampa,fl

im looking for 24-26"
5mm 14k or 18k

You have pics of the chain you want?

solid or hollow?

i live in tampa,fl

im looking for 24-26"
5mm 14k or 18k

only place you should be going to get a Cuban from is Daniels. i learned one thing i wish i would have learned a lot sooner in life. its not always about getting the best deal/cheapest price. its about getting it right the first time. i try to go with the best (within reason). never had any regrets, and sometimes when you are patient you can get a great deal on the best as well.

daniels will melt it down and give you a very fair market price. don;t know how far tampa is from them, but i'm sure its not that bad of a trip. why deal with some internet jeweler when you can go there in person is my opinion.

Last edited:
only place you should be going to get a Cuban from is Daniels. i learned one thing i wish i would have learned a lot sooner in life. its not always about getting the best deal/cheapest price. its about getting it right the first time. i try to go with the best (within reason). never had any regrets, and sometimes when you are patient you can get a great deal on the best as well.

daniels will melt it down and give you a very fair market price. don;t know how far tampa is from them, but i'm sure its not that bad of a trip. why deal with some internet jeweler when you can go there in person is my opinion.

appreciate it im check them out.

Back
Top Bottom