**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

laugh.gif
doesn't really answer my question. I'm looking at this purely from a business perspective.

Are the margins 10%? 60%? 120%?

I'm sure different jewellers will charge different rates etc....but I'd just like to get an idea of the profits one can make from this business (without being a HW, Tiffany, Cartier etc)
I made an excel spreadsheet to calculate this when I was doing a feasibility analysis for a potential business a few months ago. I concluded that there is money to be made. I ran into some problems with one of my team members but she landed an internship at a jewelry store so things are looking up now.

I'm going to forever regret pawning my heirloom figaro before I was hip to jewelry. Just found a pic of my 13 year old self with baller id bands, washed out jean shorts, hurache highs, and rockin chain. RIP grandma and grandpa

Last edited:
wassup nt fam, New to the jewelry game and i live in california. I want a CUBAN link chain 14k.

From browsing this forum i might cop from

www.danieljewelryinc.com

anyone know any other better spots with maybe better pricing? thanks!

I just placed an order with shapeways

Here's what im getting printed just a test run

I found cad files for a cuban but it's not "miami"

People can say what they want about Khaled but he's pure entertainment.
laugh.gif
You gotta give it to khaled tho, he's worked his *** off. He used to dj on an underground radio station in miami like 15 years ago... maybe longer, he also dj'd at USA Flea Market on the weekends, till he built his name and got a gig on 99 jamz. That's when Fat Joe signed him and the rest is history.... Either or, dude is a straight up clown. 

im from miami , and khaled aint no rapper but he has always been a staple in the miami music scene since i was born

defend dade

People can say what they want about Khaled but he's pure entertainment. :lol:
You gotta give it to khaled tho, he's worked his *** off. He used to dj on an underground radio station in miami like 15 years ago... maybe longer, he also dj'd at USA Flea Market on the weekends, till he built his name and got a gig on 99 jamz. That's when Fat Joe signed him and the rest is history.... Either or, dude is a straight up clown. 

Signed him as what?

Back
Top Bottom