**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Do anybody know how much it normally cost to get stones set in a piece I ran into this one jeweler he says he can do it for $1.25 a stone is that a good deal?

24kt is way too soft it bends and dent so easy but i like that pure yellow color

Ya the idea of 24k is great but just doesn't execute as well. What do you plan to do then? Melt it down and re-chain or sell as is and get another? Or Keep it?

Ya the idea of 24k is great but just doesn't execute as well. What do you plan to do then? Melt it down and re-chain or sell as is and get another? Or Keep it?
Last time my 24kt chain started bending and denting i melted it down and got a pendant made in 14kt

I bought my chain from my moms friend's jewelry store, she said if my chain starts bending i can trade it in for anything in the store the same weight no charge 

Last edited:
man those jacob watches bring back memories
laugh.gif
jacob was making a killing on them watches

3.25ct model for 15k back in the day

man those jacob watches bring back memories
laugh.gif
The greatest era... Maybe it's because that's when most of us was in our late teens and that's when we started really having fun with life and ****. But those jacobs bring back mad memories. I must of have 10 of them from china town. I swore I was diddy or some ****. 

Whats up NT, I have been around NT for years & this is by far my fav thread. Never posted here but i have followed NT 4 many years & now in need of some help & think this is the best place 2 find it. I have the chance 2 pick up a 1 of a kind watch but can't find out that much about the company that makes it. Every1 I have talked with says same thing, haven't heard of em. I found out what I could threw google and what not but if any1 could help me out with any other info it would b much appreciated. Im looking @ a AMA swiss submarine. There is 1 more thing the guy that has it says the motion is stuck & when he had it checked, he was quoted $150 to get it fixed. It is perpetual motion,has 20 jewels inside,72 small diamonds around bezel, h2o resistant up to 100m. Like I said any help is much appreciated.

18k & 14k are slightly different shades the 18k is more yellowish since it has more gold content.

I shoulda bought a 18k cuban my 24kt chain is too soft
Bro you have a pic of your 24k gold chain? Not putting u out there but i would like to see a pic if u have :tongue:ause:

Back
Top Bottom