**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

If you know how fab is, Im guessing hollow
grin.gif
Whens plaxico comin with the getback? corny *** clown ny got so soft letting this fool steal on everybody

Talked to a manager at Daniels jewelery today and he said they'll mark it as a gift with a lower value so hopefully
I can dodge customs, if not alberta tax is only 5%
gotdam these fools are all up in your **** i didnt know it was like that

Talked to a manager at Daniels jewelery today and he said they'll mark it as a gift with a lower value so hopefully

When they declare as a a gift, can you still make an insurance claim if it gets lost? I suggest looking up the rules and policies so you don't get got.

i love cubans ....but after getting robbed i shouldve traded it in for 4 hollows , white , yellow , rose and black , and get robbed one or two at a time instead lmaooo
damn how did that go down? sorry if you told the story already. what was the weight?

When they declare as a a gift, can you still make an insurance claim if it gets lost? I suggest looking up the rules and policies so you don't get got.

word, i would look into this. if it got lost or was different than what you ordered (weight, karat percentage or fake etc) that could make things harder if a claim has to be made. the liability would be on the sender/daniels but still.

I told him he stole the pic from diamondcity, and this was his reply lol..."No I didnt. I used that as an example. I know who diamondcity is. Why would I steal pictures."

Awwwww, he is mad now loll "And another thing. Don't go trying to expose us on Niketalk as well for your slip-up and stop wasting our time. Not cool. We post in there too"

How is it my slip up when he sent me a picture of ANOTHER jeweler's work? loll #lame

LOL befoe i saw this page i knew the pic was stolen because it was posted before.

SMH, dudes trying to pull scams :smh:

reveal yourself and post your OWN pics

i had a san lazaro pendant 28.8 dwt 14k, 10k cuban 48.6 dwt , thank god he thought my earrings are fake lmao theyre screw ons 10k with real diamonds ( little stuff tho ) , he woulda seen me start unscrewing and been like ***** gimme that shiiii.... the fast way lol , i had a scorpio ring 14k it was like 6 dwt , and a 10k gold with real black diamonds ( little stuff also ) that was like 8 dwt 10k tho , they had just given me a gold mk watch .....it was on my birthday , my daughter was born 3 days prior , i was outside smoking a blunt barred out with some friends in east hialeah near 79th st ( miamians will know ) , in some apartments right in front of my house ....dude just poked out of our blindside he was using the cars to hide cause we were in front of an apartment bldg where they park cars imagine just being almost leaning on a car and the dude pops out from that other side of the car you cant see just aiming ....he wasnt trying to hurt anyone just pointed , said you know what it is , told us to get on the floor and just told me to take everything off , i dropped one of the rings when he told me to pass him both and im struggling looking for the ring and he yells out ( by your **** ! ) lmao and it was there and he just ran off ....i know he was cuban cause he had the beads , my own people b my own people ....lol its aite tho ****** get robbed everyday b

p.s next time im getting white gold and hollow lmao rns if they rob me theyll either drop it , or ill just lose a couple hundred instead of a couple thousand lol

ill get the solid cuban again when i move somewhere nicer

pics for beasts

Back
Top Bottom