**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
CUBAN JESUS OBAMA GAME OVER

where about in the good ol 416 if you dont mind me asking...i stopped by pmall and saw some 24k pieces
pimp.gif
Two Spots 

First Is The Gladqueen Pawn On Queen West..**** Was Iiight,Depends On The Day You Go

The Other Spot Is A Few Blocks West, Gotta Get Buzzed In, Old Chinese Lady Will Hit You With The Screw Face 

But Her **** Is Tight...Should've Taken Pictures, Might Go Back Today 

I think IF&CO's pieces and cubans are waaaaay overpriced, the cubans ben makes are hella square and look ******ed compared to daniels.

IF&Co tried to make their links tight and ended up making it squarish looking.

Also don't know why people calling Rolex presidentials "Obama" if Obama himself doesn't wear one. Plus the Rolex presidential was made for Eisenhower... #Shrugs

Last edited:
I think IF&CO's pieces and cubans are waaaaay overpriced, the cubans ben makes are hella square and look ******ed compared to daniels.

Man, that IF&CO site is set up like a scam site. Hardly any details on the jewelry, doesn't say how many grams, if the measurement includes the bail or not, etc, etc.

I emailed them months ago about a pharoah piece and they never responded so I can imagine that they don't respond if you ask for the details on what you are even ordering. I wouldn't send them my money, they might just keep it and act like nothing happened.

I'm not calling them scammers, just that the way the site is set up is like they are trying to get over on people.

IF is over priced in a sense, especially if you're looking at karat of gold, amount of gold, etc.

However they are the best in terms of quality and consistency.  You're paying for handmade craftsmanship, quality and that lil stamp on their pieces.  Also, their customer service has really been good lately.  I believe most inquires are being done by James over there.  He has been patient, quick and professional with all his answers.

I feel like if you buy an IF piece of jewelry you will not be unhappy with your purchase.  The only thing you could be unhappy about is the price you paid especially if you saw the same or similar piece after at a lower price

However, (and I know this from experience) for example, try to find a gold micro Jesus on a franco that looks ANYTHING like IF's version.  Its impossible.  Icebox is the closest but has a crown many people think are too big, I haven't seen one with little to stones, its a little bigger and their pricing is actually more expensive as IF.  I don't know, I have looked and looked and NOBODY can for whatever reason come close to IF's micro Jesus mold.  (if anybody knows of one, post or pm!)  There was a NT member "diamondcity" that posted in here saying they could remake any piece almost exactly for around half the price of what other jewelers charge for it but hasn't really posted since that statement.  (or answered my pm)  I guess thats just too good to be true.  If I was a jeweler and I could copy the IF micro mold almost exact and sell it for less, I'd think you'd make a killing.  But maybe it can't be done, and thats why we haven't seen any and thats why IF demands the price point.  Because they can and in many cases, no other jeweler can touch them??  Just an example!

Man, that IF&CO site is set up like a scam site. Hardly any details on the jewelry, doesn't say how many grams, if the measurement includes the bail or not, etc, etc.

I emailed them months ago about a pharoah piece and they never responded so I can imagine that they don't respond if you ask for the details on what you are even ordering. I wouldn't send them my money, they might just keep it and act like nothing happened.

I'm not calling them scammers, just that the way the site is set up is like they are trying to get over on people.

Most jewelers don't respond to emails. I guess they get too many window shoppers and figured if you're serious you'll either call or go in person.

They may not put a ton of info but they are the farthest thing from scammers. Also, they have always answered all my emails, no matter what the question.  You've got to think they prolly get 100s and 100s of questions a day so possibly your email fell through the cracks or was missed or something

Back
Top Bottom