**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Yea but taking to long receive a piece happens sometimes and is not the same as getting sold a fake audemar piguet :lol: or even getting a 14k chain fixed with 10k

Man goldensun stay posting that jewelry that's unaffordable to the everyday working man, I love it though :smokin

Lax will probably never be seen on nt again. That's terrible I almost bought the angel from him. Thank god I didn't. Even if it was legit I'm not trying to support someone that does business grimey like that. I'm sure even if it's been a year with that ap u can absolutely get ur money back. Get a lawyer and basically tell him to give u ur money or he will be exposed. Well I guess it's too late for that but I'm sure for wat that thing cost it's worth it to file a lawsuit against him.

^ aren't you always giving NT the "backstage flix" of LAX's work before it goes on IG?

Yeah that's my boy that's why I'm Like say it ain't so. I don't know watches like I stated in one of pervious comments.

I'll vouch the work any day because I've copped and tested the stuff myself for its gold content so I know it's good.

Just noticed he told dude who got robbed "why wait a year?"

:smh:

I never got robbed that was some Miami papi with a oscar the grouch silver piece.

^ aren't you always giving NT the "backstage flix" of LAX's work before it goes on IG?

Yeah I'll post his work here since he sends it to me for my opinion. Granted we don't even live in the same state.

Last edited:
Karma is going to hit Lax if he's taking advantage of people, it's only a matter of time before he gets tied up and pistol whipped

Those two dudes in this thread warned people last year. People just overlooked it and forgot. My friend got something from LAX that was official and my other friend got some nonsense.

Ah well.

Stay away from Highline jewelry in the Bay Area, they sold a replica Audemars Piguet with custom real diamonds to my buddy.

Yeah that's my boy that's why I'm Like say it ain't so. I don't know watches like I stated in one of pervious comments.

I'll vouch the work any day because I've copped and tested the stuff myself for its gold content so I know it's good.

If you don't know what you are talking about then why are you "vouching the work"? So because he sends you real stuff and everyone else fake stuff, you are going to promote a fraud.

I hope Meth perma bans you and your boyfriend LAX. Scumbags. :smh:

I'm the cat who lax took over a month to make the basic rose angel & again I don't ever think anyone has had a good communication rapport about homie but this is a TOTALLY DIFFERENT MONSTER AL-TO-FREAKING-GETHER! For as long as I can remember fake jewels is a NO NO on NT & that's just fronting cats so Jewelers being accused is like WHOA! But on the flip dude should have an opportunity to explain the situation if there is one...I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt..JChambers is who referred me to lax in the first place & dude basically is a NT legend with the jewels been legit from day one so if he supported him I seriously doubt lax had knowledge of the watch being fake but who knows..WHAT I DO KNOW IS THIS..ALL OF MY STUFF CAME BACC LEGIT & EXACTLY WHAT I PAID FOR! You'd be a fool to make these type of purchases & not get them IMMEDIATELY APPRAISED & INSURED! In the words of Young Hov "& for the dough I raised/gotta get ish appraised/no disrespect to you/make sure your word is true."

If you don't know what you are talking about then why are you "vouching the work"? So because he sends you real stuff and everyone else fake stuff, you are going to promote a fraud.

I hope Meth perma bans you and your boyfriend LAX. Scumbags. :smh:

Do you have trouble reading?

I clearly stated I don't know my way around watches. I personally check all my gold pieces doesn't matter who it comes from on my own because that's one thing I can legit check without having to have someone else do it.

And ALL of these Jewelers are vying SEVERELY to be the next Jacob..build a celeb client list & who gives a f about the lil guy inspired by the celeb to stacc they money & make a modest purchase..they're fame chasers gentlemen! Plain & simple..goldensun post the most disrespectful multi million dollar pieces in a forum where the most expensive piece I've seen a nt reg post is maybe a Jacob or day-date 2 lol icebox makes sure to drop in & post his celeb pics in monthly..it's like not even about money anymore..it's about who's who is hanging with who's who..like twitter or ig lol smh but that's the world we live in

gotta stop thinking a dude is always A1 because he got cosigned. That Hedge Fund Insider thread was another one too.

Bottomline is if you want quality customer service but not that great of a selection deal with someone local BUT if you want piss poor customer service but "the same stuff the rappers wear" deal with a "celeb" jeweler

Back
Top Bottom