**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I think that small they gotta be made by machine maybe?? But Daniels has them. I might pick up a 3mm myself if i find the right pendant.

Just peeped Daniels, good looks. Anyone try haggling with them on the price? Will probably cop a couple from them.

Just say you're from nike talk and if you buy a couple im sure they will do around 35/gram. For 14k.

Last edited:
Is $39/gram a good price for 14kt?
39/gram is a great price. Some people have actual over head and stores to run. Some fools are paying 90/gram at the mall 
laugh.gif

39/gram is a great price. Some people have actual over head and stores to run. Some fools are paying 90/gram at the mall :lol:

Rey qouted me at $30/gram for a 5.5mm cuban 26in. Great price, really want to get it, but not sure if t will fit the micro? Could just Rock it with no pendant lol

39/gram is a great price. Some people have actual over head and stores to run. Some fools are paying 90/gram at the mall 
laugh.gif
Rey qouted me at $30/gram for a 5.5mm cuban 26in. Great price, really want to get it, but not sure if t will fit the micro? Could just Rock it with no pendant lol
Good price but will look ******ed with a micro lol. Even 3mm i say is too big for that little thing. It's like the size of a quarter...

39/gram is a great price. Some people have actual over head and stores to run. Some fools are paying 90/gram at the mall :lol:

Yea, you can do 5.5 with no pendant and it will look fine. It won't break any necks but will look just fine.

Would I be right thinking that nobody pays $30-something per gram on a Jesus piece in 14 carat, if you divide the $$$ paid by the weight on the actual piece, it works out your paying a pretty hefty premium for the mold, labour and jeweler (brand) on top, of course you also have to factor in the price of diamonds coming with that crazy mark up, especially on the ones in the higher end bracket of the three C's, with little to no resale value at the end of it. So all in all with Jesus pieces and religion in general.. It seems, You have to pay to pray :lol:

Say for example

If you went to
Jacob and co
Or
Icebox
Or
If and co

Would you be able to pay around the going rate for gold in whichever purity you decided to go with per gram on the piece and then add on to the bill your diamond selection, labour etc and end up anywhere near that market value per gram figure.

Because from my calculations and the prices I've seen out there, it's way over. or am I missing something?

Last edited:
Supply and demand. Wait til people start wearing iced out easter bunnies and tooth fairies :nthat:

:lol: Repped ahh I see, it's never been my style to be honest, I don't think I could pull it off even if I wanted to, I'll stick to just wearing a small gold chain under a shirt or polo/tee with no pendant, and a time piece, at a push maybe.. maybe a small bracelet, I was intrigued by the idea of these Jesus pendants so I looked into them and saw the price I was shocked to see that they sell for $20-30,000+ and pondered why they fetch such high prices, that being said the craftsmanship on some of these pieces is very :pimp: Iceboxes quality and price's seems the fairest from the looks of it.

Last edited:
Ya man i appreciate the craftsmanship & design but it wouldn't suit me either. I think because it's just the head it looks odd to me. I'm into the smaller religious charms like saints and Madonna's. I prefer my chain tucked in as well.

Last edited:
I didn't think I could pull a jesus piece off but bought one and it actually looks good on me, and I'm currently in the process of getting my be one made. Icebox is doing it as we speak. They are the best price and best one other then jacob to make them. And you don't pay the jacob prices lol

Would I be right thinking that nobody pays $30-something per gram on a Jesus piece in 14 carat, if you divide the $$$ paid by the weight on the actual piece, it works out your paying a pretty hefty premium for the mold, labour and jeweler (brand) on top, of course you also have to factor in the price of diamonds coming with that crazy mark up, especially on the ones in the higher end bracket of the three C's, with little to no resale value at the end of it. So all in all with Jesus pieces and religion in general.. It seems, You have to pay to pray :lol:

Say for example

If you went to
Jacob and co
Or
Icebox
Or
If and co

Would you be able to pay around the going rate for gold in whichever purity you decided to go with per gram on the piece and then add on to the bill your diamond selection, labour etc and end up anywhere near that market value per gram figure.

Because from my calculations and the prices I've seen out there, it's way over. or am I missing something?
i know we just had a dispute lol but I've noticed to on Angels and jesus pieces the markup is absolutely outrageous. Especially the "iced out" that are covered in worthless diamond chips. I've been looking for a small to medium sized angel and all I can find is Angels at around 1k that weigh like 9 grams

Back
Top Bottom