**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

****** in the city still rock those joints. I was in a titty bar a few weekends ago and Gucci mane song- hold ya Rollie up came on and a dude put that techno trash up.

Probably picked it up from Ziedmans after their baby momma left H/R block with that rapid refund check

Looking to treat myself w a starter kit this season. Im looking to spend around 3k and Im deciding between two diff setups.

#1 Micro Lion & Micro Jesus 14k from if and co. Both would be on their own 22" micro franco

or

#2 14k 26" 6mm cuban from Reys

Decision could be easier but being that I am unable to see both setups in person is making it a tough choice.

Looking to treat myself w a starter kit this season. Im looking to spend around 3k and Im deciding between two diff setups.

#1 Micro Lion & Micro Jesus 14k from if and co. Both would be on their own 22" micro franco

or

Decision could be easier but being that I am unable to see both setups in person is making it a tough choice.
I'd personally get the cuban
and wait to hit up golden sun for the jesus peice

Last edited:
^ I would just fall back until I have a chance to see everything in person. Don't buy a piece from if and co unless you are sure you will like it forever cause you are not getting anything close to what you paid if you try to resell.

^ I would just fall back until I have a chance to see everything in person. Don't buy a piece from if and co unless you are sure you will like it forever cause you are not getting anything close to what you paid if you try to resell.
That's what I did bought a ticket 200 round trip it was worth it

So I stopped by IceBox yesterday because I'm thinking about copping a Jesue piece & wanted to see them in person. Chopped it up with the homie Will. He showed me a piece from the other well known jewlery company & I took a comparison pic. IceBox mini Jesus on the right & other well known on the left. IceBox hands down with the quality & craftmanship

So I stopped by IceBox yesterday because I'm thinking about copping a Jesue piece & wanted to see them in person. Chopped it up with the homie Will. He showed me a piece from the other well known jewlery company & I took a comparison pic. IceBox mini Jesus on the right & other well known on the left. IceBox hands down with the quality & craftmanship
Who was the other

pretty sure thats if and co

to me the icebox crown is to big on that mini, their baby and full sized are on point though

i looked at the pic before i read what you wrote and was thinking the one on the left looks worse than the other :lol:

then i read your post :lol:

how people would chose IF over icebox is beyond me.

Last edited:

or

If you buy that IF CO stuff you're sitting on about $200 worth of gold and a pendant the size of a nickel. A cuban from Rey's you can rest knowing you didn't get taken for a ride and you can always recoup 75%-100% of your money if you ever wanna buy something else. That being said the lion is a great mold and some people love buying over priced things. 

does anyone remember the specs for the N that IF & Co did for Nas ?

I thought this one was really cool but it seems like he only wore it to promote that album that came out in 2008

Back
Top Bottom