**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

What is the easiest way to make a CAD 3D design on your own? Is there a free site or software you need?
that's the problem that needs to be solved. What's your idea? I might be able to help you out with it. For now, I would try out shapeways creator apps. http://www.shapeways.com/creator
Just trying to come up with a round pendant design like the pic below. Since that charm only comes in 20mm and i want it in 26mm. I've just been messing around with 'Paint" on my laptop. That tinkercad.com site is pretty cool but it's so damn confusing.

Ya i'm gonna keep messing around with it and maybe look up some youtube vids for beginners.

Photo Credit to KilaniJewellery

not a fan of the bail or the $30k price tag they'll be asking lol

otherwise it's the same piece as mine

Where could i find a 14k pendant and chain just like the one in the picture and how much? Same size but the pendant can be something else not necessarily micro jesus. (Not the rope chain, ignore that)

Last edited:
Where could i find a 14k pendant and chain just like the one in the picture and how much? Same size but the pendant can be something else not necessarily micro jesus. (Not the rope chain, ignore that)
That pendant and chain must be under 10 grams total so you're looking at under 500. Sarraf.com and traxnyc.com have a huge selection of basic pendants. For custom pendants maybe hit up GoldenSun or Icebox on here.

I like the 41mm bezels better. A lot of people feel they are out of proportion with the watch case so they welcome the 40mm.

I think the big bezel is a distinguishing characteristic of the Rolex and like the bezel because if I am spending over $10k on a watch, I want it to look unique and like a $10k watch. I don't need it to be in your face like an iced out watch but if you look at it, I don't want it to be easily mistaken for a $100 watch.

I think he was more referring to it being gold plated and czs. There is nothing wrong with silver if that's what you wanna rock but then why get it plated gold?

plus they are asking for $1500 dollars for less than $150 worth of silver and cz's.  Its a massive rip off.

Back
Top Bottom