**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

guwop and boosie had a collection of the trashiest jewels ever seen on rappers.

On the coo, i agree wit you....to a certain extent.

Dudes had legit jewelry that looked like trash. Diamonds always hit.

The design they had was always trash, but yet had quality work on some BS.

Add slim thug to that list also. Ive always been a fan of that rosary peice.

Last edited:
jay-z-performs-onstage-during-the-puff-daddy-and-the-family-bad-boy-picture-id533145792

All on ropes... ehh

Ross and Jay Z always have a different chain on.

Yeh jay either has like 90 chains or else its just a stylist putting them in front of him

Jay seems to be pretty smart with his money so I bet it's probably a stylist or he's renting them chains for the night.

I doubt he rents chains...most of his jewelry he reuses, you can tell da cubans from eachother.. like he's had that rope look only recently, he took a pic w/ Fat Joe with those same chains on minus da ROC piece.

He probably does. I dunno. But he's so famous the world may believe he owns it. That ROC piece is definitely not a Og one. Wasn't it till the time the Roc disassembled mostly all the ROC pieces were the same ? One or two different bails ? Not including that rose gold one that was being passed around from person to person ?

Last edited:
We probably would never know. I ain't even know Usher still had hat 'U' chain and how many years ago was "U Remind Me" :lol:

Jay probably got the ones he would never get rid of in the stash or safe deposit boxes though

Guys: Silly question, but looking to unload a good bit of my jewelry (couple cubans -- one flooded by golden sun, one standard, both forged by Rey). Is there a jewelry classified?

Last edited:
Anyone knows who's got this cross at a realistic price?

https://www.ifandco.com/collections/crosses/products/micro-tori-cross

Can't imagine this in 14k with a 22-24" ball chain costing more than $400-500.

I actually own this exact chain from IF in SS with gold plating but I want one in actual gold.

Anyone know of a jeweler with something this simple or other cross small with any design. Any help is appreciated

Bro this is like a basic generic cross that you can probably get from a Christian store for $89.99

Back
Top Bottom