**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

[emoji]128569[/emoji][emoji]128569[/emoji][emoji]128569[/emoji][emoji]128569[/emoji] aye now don't bring me in this lol

Hahaha @boogiedown73 I have my own studio nothing special and I'm more like a ceo than a rapper. Me and my friends will post on soundcloud and I'll show y'all when the tape is finished but my boy from Palm beach is a great backpack rapper. Www.nickeb.bandcamp.com he made his season 1 mixtape in my studio. If you listen to one track listen to nick is like. Ill show y'all my stuff when it's ready still in the lab.

Last edited:
No mixtape needed and I have quadruplet Jesus.

1x Tito
1x GLC
2x Kanye Jacobs

Da Footlocker money :pimp:

Nice bro I wanna get a brolic Cuban link chain one day, I'm just in the process of trying to buy a house.

That realtor/stripper money tho [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Btw I copped a 14k 22.5mm rope chain for my little Angel pendant so I'm hyped about that. The chain is 10.3 grams so it should sit well with my 2.8 gram pendant.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to add a diamond bezel to my 42mm Apple Watch?

Boosie one of the only rappers i seen that STILL stunts jewelry from when they first jumped in the game. Maybe gucci also.

Boosie one of the only rappers i seen that STILL stunts jewelry from when they first jumped in the game. Maybe gucci also.
Hell nah when Wop put his **** up its done. He said he got all his **** put up and never traded/sold/melted em. Would be epic to see bart make a appearance when he get out.

Back
Top Bottom