**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I cant figure out if these chain to pendant weight proportions remain consistent as overall weight chamges or not.

For that 2.8 gram angel, id recommend a 2.5mm diamond cut rope, 22" should be long enough unless your real tall/heavy, 20" if your real short or skinny. Its a smaller piece so 22" will allow it to have presence. It wont have presence with hang time

it will probably look dope. If its too small just upgrade to a bigger angel

I see your vision its your namesake and youre gonna be shining
Ya man a solid 2.5mm rope would be decent too. Any chain really that is less than 10g. I'm 6'2 so i won't wear anything less than 26".

20" seems real short though if you are average size.

Yeh 22" should be good if your neck isnt like 17 inches. It doesnt fit over the head, but the pendant will have presence and the chain will sit nice length

You could even go 20", that short look is big now. Thugger would put it on an 18" choker
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] don't do it

I cant figure out if these chain to pendant weight proportions remain consistent as overall weight chamges or not.

For that 2.8 gram angel, id recommend a 2.5mm diamond cut rope, 22" should be long enough unless your real tall/heavy, 20" if your real short or skinny. Its a smaller piece so 22" will allow it to have presence. It wont have presence with hang time

it will probably look dope. If its too small just upgrade to a bigger angel

I see your vision its your namesake and youre gonna be shining
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mint-10K-Ye...784355?hash=item3d19519e23:g:ADcAAOSw2GlXKGZC

My favorite of all the Jesus piece molds.

Did tito design the rocafella pendant since its right here on his desk?

Dont think he ever got a chance to make em..

Da first person to don a ROC piece was Memphis Bleek, and his piece was white metal...

Jay-z got that jesus hangin on da chain & his old bone bracelets from tito.

Jay-Z%20-%20Reasonable%20Doubt%20rear.jpg

getting a mini sized st michaels piece made by my local jeweler.... wanted the mold ninjahood had but nothing as massive

will post some pics once completed

I was a bigger jewelry guy then sneaker dude back then.... basically an old school latino.

Got rid of it when my piece broke.
I already told u, spending Money on gold is a smarter look than droppin money on customizing a piece wit rocks, cuz da money is always gonna be straight on da chain...
man I wish I'd known about if&co and goldensun etc etc back in 06 my jewelry game would be lite weight Gucci mane level lol I was Cakin up till
I had my daughter. Lol all I got to show for it was a couple brand new cars ( back then )

I just want to get a good picture of them
I had one of that style that looks like a bicycle chain in the early 2000's and sold it for another set up.

My 11mm cuban bracelet is on its way out for a 14-15mm or something more unique.  

Last edited:
i hate the fact that mr chris da jeweler made the sterling siliver emmanuel jesus piece the right way instead of effing it up cause its impossible to find that type of jesus piece any where. i tried to look for one a while back but the grams and the weight and most of the jewelers i know on instagram would have set the price to at least 2,000 

Back
Top Bottom