**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

looks like he playing defense.

i doubt u can sue over making a smaller jesus..but i understand da logic, jewelers slavishly copy eachother.
the trademark is just on the name of the product "micro jesus" not the product itself lol

Guess others can make a tiny jesus

Last edited:
i doubt u can sue over making a smaller jesus..but i understand da logic, jewelers slavishly copy eachother.

da fact that ppl even consider making a claim for Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior over a piece of expensive metal depicted of his image is asinine.

IMO

i don't even want a jesus piece i need a rolex......then ill graduate to an AP

Last edited:

:smokin

Nah, I bought it with the intent on upgrading it after a couple of years.  I got mine from Rey specifically because he committed to giving me  full value back on the upgrade.  
I doubt very seriously if my old braceelt is going to be melted down because its in perfect condition.  

Initially I was going to upgrade to 13mm ID bracelet but the difference in price between 13mm ID bracelet and the 15.8mm wasnt that much.  
This is good to hear. I'm gonna hit Rey up if I ever decide to go up in width from my 5.5mm cuban.

think its platinum... judging by da links, platinum is very heavy so having a cuban would basically be unbearable to wear.

Ya that chain is making me the think it's platinum. Also back in the late 90's platinum was only $350/oz so it was way more common.

Last edited:
Those look great.. i got quoted for that same chain a little while ago... haven't pulled the trigger yet though.
The 9mm 28" cuban in 14k is usually 175 grams and same chain in 18k is 205 grams

I know you guys love fufu jesus pieces so here are the worst most fugaze ones I've seen online at trash jewelry stores

this one was done by a bespoke jeweler who actually generally knows what he's doing and has many years in the game. not sure what happened

yeah you should say something to the guy cause it looks like he has three nostrils.  the first one looks like chewbacca with black hairs.  a couple pictures from like 14 years ago or so I found in an old hard drive:

this was my favorite piece by jacob for awhile actually

that bracelet was always crazy to me too.  traxnyc actually used to have this yellow diamonds huge bracelet on their website for years but it was white gold and had an invisble setting.  the fear is  you would tend to lose a lotta stones.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom