**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I love the fake watch bustas instagram page it lets me know which jewelers are selling fake stuff and which ones are legit :D

yeah you should say something to the guy cause it looks like he has three nostrils.  the first one looks like chewbacca with black hairs.  a couple pictures from like 14 years ago or so I found in an old hard drive:

this was my favorite piece by jacob for awhile actually

that bracelet was always crazy to me too.  traxnyc actually used to have this yellow diamonds huge bracelet on their website for years but it was white gold and had an invisble setting.  the fear is  you would tend to lose a lotta stones.

too bad Nas gave that halo jesus during his Nastradamus days to Lakey da kid...

you'll never see high def pics of it anytime soon...

I laugh out loud in real life when nters think certain people are broke ....i know business owners that can afford millions of dollars in jewelry if they wanted. What makes it seem that a rapper that HAS sold records at some point and is affiliated to a lot of money making machines be it young money / mtv / the dashes has no money?

What makes it seem that a rapper that HAS sold records at some point and is affiliated to a lot of money making machines be it young money / mtv / the dashes has no money?

um because we've seen it plenty of times before.

Btw I don't think tygas anywhere near broke

I laugh out loud in real life when nters think certain people are broke ....i know business owners that can afford millions of dollars in jewelry if they wanted. What makes it seem that a rapper that HAS sold records at some point and is affiliated to a lot of money making machines be it young money / mtv / the dashes has no money?
Come on man he's been sued by multiple landlords plus the poor guy can't even afford maintenance on his weave

but he's bought numerous chains that were as expensive... (that versace chain he got robbed for)
I thought that was awhile ago when he was selling records.

I could go max out a credit card on some ridiculous jewelry too but that doesn't mean i could afford it. 

I don't think the guys poor i just think the money is going out faster than it's coming in these days.

Yeah def think the money is going out faster then coming in on them jewels and such.

Either way he has has some dope pieces all the way to when he had that Garfield piece which I know had to be $$$. I wouldn't rock that but the craftmanship was A1

I don't think tygas broke. I think his problem is that he trys to lives like someone making 20 million plus year, and that's judging my all those cars and his Calabasas home. That's probably why he keeps getting eviction notices

I don't think tygas broke. I think his problem is that he trys to lives like someone making 20 million plus year, and that's judging my all those cars and his Calabasas home. That's probably why he keeps getting eviction notices

Tyga at his hottest (rack city) was doin wild shows, and im fairly certain his walk thru money decent as well...i agree burnin alot more than he should, but broke? naaah...

I know people mention Rey's and Daniels for Cubans, but anyone know where to get rope chains from that offer the same quality/price? I was thinking I want to get a small like 3-5mm yellow gold rope to wear daily. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

i mean........

by definition

http://www.theatlantic.com/business...-percentof-every-age-group-in-america/382094/

even Hell Ruga Rell got money................Im sure of it

all you gotta do is make the money flip.........hell i know NT members on the low who get illicit things going on......on top of they main jobs........im pretty sure some of us in this very thread got secrets or got family who about that life

but we not gonna speak on those things at all, most of us in the culture it be like that......sometimes

so i know for a fact Juelz not broke........"Harlem Hustler"

Last edited:
Pretty sure that white gold/platinum will resurface on top very soon again in the jewelry game.

the california piece cost so much that i dont think that ben baller would even sell it to anyone else since its real heavy nom mean i mean heavy set

I know people mention Rey's and Daniels for Cubans, but anyone know where to get rope chains from that offer the same quality/price? I was thinking I want to get a small like 3-5mm yellow gold rope to wear daily. Thanks in advance.
Ropes that size are made by machine. Ask Rey's and Daniels for a price on what you want, they should have them. Buy it form whoever is cheaper. 

Last edited:
Im looking for a breitling chronomat. What should I be paying used. 
it's depends just SS or two-tone and also how old and when last service was performed, there are alot things that factor into the price of a used watch, If I was you I would head over to watchuseek forums and check out there sales section

Back
Top Bottom