**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Ima short guy I tried on a 10mm and 9mm and 15mm this weeknd it was a joke lol. I'm only 5ft tall i swear it looked like I was gonna shoot a rap video. 7-8 mm is a fairly even size on me it looks the same how a 9-10mm would look on a taller guy

Ima short guy I tried on a 10mm and 9mm and 15mm this weeknd it was a joke lol. I'm only 5ft tall i swear it looked like I was gonna shoot a rap video. 7-8 mm is a fairly even size on me it looks the same how a 9-10mm would look on a taller guy

Are you legit 5 feet tall fam?

I could be wrong, but it seems like this "Hermes Link" is just an open box chain that If&Co Are Trying To Rebrand...Like "Chocolate Diamonds" Or "Russian Cut Stones" 

You guys think it's smart to call and do a hold at location for pickup rather than getting it delivered once I get tracking number? I stay in the hood I got my phone stolen off my porch, tax refund check delivered to wrong house they opened it n realized they can do nothing with it gave it back, fedex and usps stay delivering to wrong houses too.

You guys think it's smart to call and do a hold at location for pickup rather than getting it delivered once I get tracking number? I stay in the hood I got my phone stolen off my porch, tax refund check delivered to wrong house they opened it n realized they can do nothing with it gave it back, fedex and usps stay delivering to wrong houses too.

Should've used that money to move out the hood. But yes just hold it at a location.

Last edited:
I always thought this was condeidered a "Tiffany link" but I guess I'm wrong. I would love to see this style link on a baby Jesus too, I think it'd look stupid on a standard Jesus.

Very nice, share pics when it comes in...

I don't want to bother the man, but I'm trying to figure out how much chain I can afford. I'm thinking about 10mm, 30 inches (im a big guy, don't think it'll hang too low)
Just text them Norma will reply, crazy thing is I text her a few weeks ago and she gave me an NT price. And most likely still had my number in the phone or remember who I was gave me same NT quote without asking

if we contact them and say we're from NT, they'll hook it up? :nerd:

Yeah it's like one of the best price around especially for the work they do. Just let em know... you from Houston tho clu? I was there this weekend ain't no good Cubans there

Yeah it's like one of the best price around especially for the work they do. Just let em know... you from Houston tho clu? I was there this weekend ain't no good Cubans there

thanks for the info! was from houston, currently live in LA. just seeing what my options are (slauson, reys, etc) before i purchase :lol:

thanks for the info! was from houston, currently live in LA. just seeing what my options are (slauson, reys, etc) before i purchase :lol:
I contemplated for 3-5 years on it said why not. Tv new store nice tho, but all the diamonds in the cases hit too hard seems skeptical

Back
Top Bottom