**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Whats up y'all I'm new to the forum but I'm a long time lurker. I'd like to know the appropriate dimensions for a cuban link chain for myself. I'm about 5'4-5'5 average build.

Whats up y'all I'm new to the forum but I'm a long time lurker. I'd like to know the appropriate dimensions for a cuban link chain for myself. I'm about 5'4-5'5 average build.

There's no appropriate length. It's all personal preference. What's best is if you could go to a store and try it on. Or the poverty way but works exactly the same is get a shoe string for a thinner style chain or a belt for for a thicker look and decide what you like.

Id go with 14k personally if you dont care for thickness it will fit your budget. To the naked eye most people cant spot 10k, 14k or even 18k especially from a distance. They just see gold.

Id go with 14k personally if you dont care for thickness it will fit your budget. To the naked eye most people cant spot 10k, 14k or even 18k especially from a distance. They just see gold.

you can spot 10k, Don't even waste your time with it...its useless for resale.

you can spot 10k, Don't even waste your time with it...its useless for resale.
Usually when you keep it shiny and taken care of it can fool you as 14k. People not looking to resell would be fine. I'd sacrifice dropping from 18k or 14k if it means i can go thicker with a set budget.

imma just save up another grand 
laugh.gif
. Pops might cop me a 50 peso centenary coin tho. not too sure what I want. Need some input from the NT community 

ninja....the first problem is buying jewelry to "resell".........its jewelry, if youre saving, then put the cash in the bank.

i hate that argument, brokeboi talk/hustling backwards 

and you guys are not taking into account that its not only the 10/14/18k in the jewel but the other alloys used in the process..........smh jewelry thread we are better than this. ive seen 18k that looks like 10 and 10 that looks like 14.......all alloys matter. literally right ? 

If you saw 18k that looks like 10k then it wasn't 18k.

Imo there's absolutely nothing wrong with 10k gold

fine im stretching with the 18k shining like 10k.....us jewelry people will be able to tell instantly. 10k just has that shine to it that lets you know its 10k.

my point is that the alloys used are a big determining factor in the way it looks (we have black/white gold) and they are changing the hues without "dipping" nowadays.

just stop with the whole "jewelry is an investment" thing.....its cringeworthy. 

jewelry is a jewel, a luxury, if you want to invest, work hard, put money into stocks/investments, jewelry is the trophy not the work. 

ninja....the first problem is buying jewelry to "resell".........its jewelry, if youre saving, then put the cash in the bank.

i hate that argument, brokeboi talk/hustling backwards 

its not a "brokeboi" argument, its a "why em i paying X when it comes in my possession its only worth Y"

10k gold isn't isn't majority gold.

its like someone selling you a mixtape in 2017, and you can get no one else to give you a dollar for it. :lol:

14k and up or nothing >*

Whats the consensus on cuban bracelets? Cop the same width as chain, skinnier or thicker? And by how much?

Back
Top Bottom