**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Whats the best way to sell jewelry? I got a bracelet and a Ben Baller jesus piece I want to get rid of.

Whats the best way to sell jewelry? I got a bracelet and a Ben Baller jesus piece I want to get rid of.

I always get more on Ebay ( even with the fee) than I do at pawn shops or jewelry stores . If you go to a jewelry store or pawn shop with it ( Even if it's 14k ) they will try to give you 24 or 25 per gram at the most for it .

upload_2018-3-5_20-39-11.png

I know this is the jewelry thread but that coat Biggie is wearing is awesome. I wonder if it's the one that Dame Dash said that he (Biggie) hurled all over.

Made 18k 2.62 total ct cross similar to the if&co micro Harvey 14k 1.5total ct. I had. The. Diamonds aren’t vs but still hit. I’m pretty happy with my purchase. It was a custom piece made in Dubai.

0F6B5DEA-14AB-4286-A0EE-FF057F7E3B45.jpeg
56EEF671-85E9-49F0-BF2B-BA90DB80F9D4.jpeg
C6A14C1F-8A7E-4898-9E8A-3FBE0348EE00.jpeg

Attachments

• 9EBFFE9A-782F-4352-A124-E58048904A42.jpeg
    9EBFFE9A-782F-4352-A124-E58048904A42.jpeg
    131.4 KB · Views: 59
I know this is the jewelry thread but that coat Biggie is wearing is awesome. I wonder if it's the one that Dame Dash said that he (Biggie) hurled all over.
Ask 5001 flavors they made it? What story is that from?

who can lead me to best price cuban? think ive settled on what I want.

14k, 5mm. length either 22-24"

was thinking going to golden sun since they're local

who can lead me to best price cuban? think ive settled on what I want.

14k, 5mm. length either 22-24"

was thinking going to golden sun since they're local

I'd say Reys, but you can send them messages and choose for the best price. That's the easiest way.

getting my benz piece from golden sun tomorrow hopefully... they overnight shipped it but im located in jersey and theres a nor'easter here tomorrow and i just hope that doesnt mess up the delivery since ill be home to sign for it... but the piece looks legit i seen pics before i paid for it and cant wait to see it... ill definitely post pics here once i get it... its going to look great on my rope chain :pimp:

Ask 5001 flavors they made it? What story is that from?
I think it was in the XXL from 2012 that had Biggie on the cover. I remember reading a longer version of this story but this is all I can find for now

1. Biggie's mink coat was called the "Stink Mink" because he vomited on it

"B.I.G. used to rock this black, long *** mink and one day, [while drinking against Dame] he just threw up on his s**t. That’s when Dame called B.I.G.’s s**t the 'Stink Mink.' Every time we bumped into him he would always ask B.I.G., 'You got your stink mink on?'"

www.fuse.tv/2012/03/the-notorious-b-i-g-couldn-t-drive-other-biggie-revelations

I can't tell if the coat in that picture is a mink or a black shearing or just plush looking garment. Those IB jesus piece t shirts were good, I wish they made more of them or made them in a sweater of some kind. I thought they were particularly dope in context of all the renaissance imagery/assorted iconography themed clothing that seemed popular at the time.

Back
Top Bottom