**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I wear my Cuban a lot I wish I got it in 18k despite everyone telling me the links will open up and it’s not for careless people. Still wish I went with 18k.

My 18k Franco (2.5mm) out shines my 14k Cuban (7mm)

For those of you who had owned both is it really that much of a difference with scratching between 14k & 18k cubans?

I haven’t really noticed a difference and I haven’t taken my bracelet off since I got it in February. Compared to my old 14k ones

Im only going 18kt from now on. But I don’t really plan on copping anything anytime soon :lol:

There is a noticeable difference in color between the 14kt and 18kt (if they are both clean).

only thing 18k i own is a datejust rolex... i notice the gold is slightly darker... doesnt really shine that different... i do like the gold finish better on 18k compared to 14k... if you really wanted to even though its fronting is get a 14k chain or bracelet and dip it to look like 18k :lol:

18k>
this is an 18k piece that I have never washed:
bracelet.jpg

I have 10k as well as 14k pieces that I never washed for years and none of them developed this type of patina.

18k>
this is an 18k piece that I have never washed:

I have 10k as well as 14k pieces that I never washed for years and none of them developed this type of patina.

You need to get that cheap looking thing checked to see if it's real . The only 750 gold I've seen fade like that are the joint's from before the 1980's

Why you gotta say it like that :lol:
if it weren't for Brooklynites who talked rugged a lot of this thread wouldn't exist. it's also a relief that sum1 from there thinks it looks cheap even tho that prolly wouldn't save you way back when. anyways it was tested years ago with an x-ray thing and it's legit.

That looks like Jason of BH's pieces up there and it's closer to a kufi than a Tito.

IRC, they were asking $25k for it and it was smaller and lighter. I'd estimate about 100 grams or less since it wasn't solid.

i wonder if those big time jewelers like pristine, icebox or ifandco can make a tito jesus... like can they make one from scratch just off a picture or they need the actual mold?

any of the experienced big Jewelers can make you a tito… just put up the bread... about 35-40k for a full size

yeah I've hyped The Tito a lot and while it deserves it I was actually kind of surprised at how rare it must be. when I didn't know much about jewelry I would have thought that anyone in the diamond district could hunt it down for you easily enough.

yeah I've hyped The Tito a lot and while it deserves it I was actually kind of surprised at how rare it must be. when I didn't know much about jewelry I would have thought that anyone in the diamond district could hunt it down for you easily enough.
Needle in a haystack Rafaello says for 15k they can make it. That pic above is Jason of Beverly Hills quoted me 12k

any of the experienced big Jewelers can make you a tito… just put up the bread... about 35-40k for a full size
I’m sorry that price seems way high for a realtively simple piece and how many grams of gold is Big piece you think. Probably in raw material you talking less than 10k I mean how much labor is it to make a piece

I assume you don't want BS diamonds and you want it at least 180 grams

15k would be too low and the stones will be Si

the CAD and mold.

labor

35-40 is what it would cost

if you don't mind lower quality stones u can get it much cheaper.

if you really wanted an tito it could be tracked down but you would be subject to what that person wants to sell it for... ah la Frank Mucus

jacobs is on tradesky for 15k...

if u find a good reference, you can get a jeweler wit CAD skills to pump out one for sub 17k.

I bought the pink diamond kufi it should be taken down in the next few days as my payment clears

sub 17 with Si's VS 1 D or E color they will ask for far above 25

those are not new Jacobs those are all from 2008. I know why Dewitts has those pieces... its not Jacob selling old stock.

Back
Top Bottom