**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

lighter

I think Eliante did it based on my searches. I appreciate how the stones in the letters are different sizes, I think sum of these other jewelers would just use a bunch of small stones of the same size. not sure if I like the wire being rose gold, it kinda looks like sum kinda cheap metal.

Last edited:
Are these prices good for a Cuban? This is what I was quoted

14k 24”
10mm 175gr $6040
12mm 260gr $8970

10k 24”
10mm 156gr $4215
12mm 231gr $6240

He quoted me a few years ago 2k to do a gold lego guy

yeah all my custom pieces from greg are 3.5k and under. my guess is he just puts that as a deterrent so he doesnt get requests from people who really dont know what jewelry costs aka people wasting his time.

Yuna & Naturel should have done 1 of those when they designed those pieces years ago

another biter off the dipset chain smh... why front and waste money though? just cop a new era fitted if you feelin the dipset swag and move on

What's good everybody.. I was wondering who would you guys suggest for 14k gold diamond cut ropes. Basically all sizes. Also is jacoje a good spot? Thanks in advance!!

Are there any better spots out there for Franco chains than Jacoje?

When it comes to chains/necklaces he’s just the middle man, hence the mark ups. You’ll be able to find the same Franco elsewhere with a better price per gram. Just need to know what you’re looking for.

If you don’t want to do any research then Jacoje is a great option.

Back
Top Bottom