**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

IAre Jacoje chains pretty good ?
Yeah plus he can do custom locks. Thats the only reason I would consider a cuban from him. His cuban rings look like **** though
maxresdefault.jpg

This Jacoje guy seems to have 14kt jewelry at a good price. Are his pieces legit or are they gold plated?

^ legit. Prices are a bit more expensive than the usu Miami jewelers for Cubans though . Good for those who don’t wanna do the hw.
Thanks for the insight. One more question. When buying from different jewelers would you say the gold color is consistent? For instance, if I buy a 14kt rope chain from Jacoje then buy a 14kt pendant from ifanco or avianne would there be a difference in the color or the gold?

Thanks for the insight. One more question. When buying from different jewelers would you say the gold color is consistent? For instance, if I buy a 14kt rope chain from Jacoje then buy a 14kt pendant from ifanco or avianne would there be a difference in the color or the gold?
There shouldn’t

There shouldn’t
Thanks. I was reading through some of the older pages in the thread and saw a few people mention different jewelers use different combinations of alloys with the gold which sometimes causes the same karat of gold to look different from jeweler to jeweler. Thanks again.

When I was looking for 18kt Daniels and Rey told me their colors will be different. Daniels is more piss yellow, cheese looking (which I def prefer) Rey said theirs is darker and more “red” in color

When I was looking for 18kt Daniels and Rey told me their colors will be different. Daniels is more piss yellow, cheese looking (which I def prefer) Rey said theirs is darker and more “red” in color
Thanks now I'm hesitant again lol

That’s 18kt though idk how 14 would be. If they are any different I don’t think it would be too noticeable

I was curious why it’s like that though. 18k=more gold so I thought it would be closer to the pure yellow gold color regardless

Back
Top Bottom