**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Is an H color diamond acceptable? I can go up a little bigger going with an H.
:nerd:

been a while since I bought my wife her engagement ring but IIRC, the cut is the most inportant. You can have a H color diamond with better proportions and it’ll shine more than a higher color with a crap cut. I’m no diamond expert but I don’t think it’ll be anything significant unless you going 2-3 color grades up.

what chain is that cam rocafella piece on?
8392.jpg

Reactions: g14
Anybody seen a small piece similar to IF's Micro Ankh from anywhere?

I'm looking for 18k. Seems like it would be an easy piece to find but I haven't had luck finding something pretty similar online. (Have to buy it online) Also, already have the chain so wouldn't need that like IF's come with.

Had the same problem with trying to find a micro Jesus and just bit the bullet and overpaid for IF's in 18k. But its perfect for everyday wear.

If anybody can point me in direction, appreciate it

Screen Shot 2020-10-26 at 2.08.12 PM.png
Im trying to get my hands on something like this as well.

love how the jesus piece discussion always come back into this thread.
yall even christian? :rofl:

jaco
jacob
if and co reworked jacob.

murakami

icebox

gregs (prob my favorite non standard piece, his work is crazy)

jacob (one of the ones that was for sale recently)

jacob rose gold sold recently.
jacob-and-co-14k-white-gold-diamond-jesus-head-pendant-charm-0-5-650-650.jpg

these two were claimed to be jacobs.. if they are they seem very early.

GFK... first JP according to history date back to 84' or atleast thats the claim.

and im done posting JP's most of these pics are in here like 20x over.
if were listing them
tito, GFK, jacob, greg.
Someone on NT copped that viking jesus. I think I remember them posting it back for sale not too long ago if I'm not correct.
jacob-and-co-incredible-14k-white-gold-and-blue-diamond-jesus-pendant-charm-0-1-540-540.jpg

Same time those other Jacobs were forsale this one was forsale aswell. I would have copped but my pockets weren't right then. I had to settle for a micro and a baby jesus setup. Kind of regret buying those aswell.
20200322_142543.jpg

I also have a question about this also. I know about rhodium plating. But what I never understood was does it last longer than gold plating? Also has anyone ever purchased gold filled jewel? I know what it is but always wondered how long it last.

First pice of jewlery was plated after six months I said never again nothing worse the gold flakes everywhere .
My rings are white gold (rhodium plated) I wear them a couple nights a week, and usually get them polished and redipped every couple years. By the time I do, you can see the yellowish “white gold” showing through, a bit, on the undersides of them, but it’s not glaring. I believe the metal rhodium is “harder” than plain gold. Besides being softer, I’d imagine any “gold plated” jewelry you’d buy would have a much thinner layer than what a jeweler would use when rhodium plating.

Someone on NT copped that viking jesus. I think I remember them posting it back for sale not too long ago if I'm not correct.
jacob-and-co-incredible-14k-white-gold-and-blue-diamond-jesus-pendant-charm-0-1-540-540.jpg

Same time those other Jacobs were forsale this one was forsale aswell. I would have copped but my pockets weren't right then. I had to settle for a micro and a baby jesus setup. Kind of regret buying those aswell.
20200322_142543.jpg

them prices jumped like crazy for the jacobs. I remember the blue one last year with a 15% off code could have been had for like 9k then went all the way up to 15k 🤦🏽‍♂️

how that blue stone jacob go under my radar is beyond me..
jaw dropping JP

jeeeesus christ.
need it.
It’s gorgeous, nostalgic too. There is a super old pic from Jacobs catalog with different color kufi’s that surfaces every year or so, that blue one is on there and it always stood out to me. Could’ve been had for the low when it was on that tradesy site.

18431df9a9f946294624282a21befe8c.jpg

there's one roc piece thats super elusive to me could never find a good picture of it.
seen it in one jay video that lalala video..
rose gold piece with pink stones in it. (might be that rafello piece but i cant tell from that pic)

Whats this link called? Hermes or something? I have something similar in 18k but it came from the mid east. No idea what the name of the link is and was never told anything. I like it a lot, im tryna decide if i wanna buy a cuban or get another one of these just a heavier than the one i have now.

Whats this link called? Hermes or something? I have something similar in 18k but it came from the mid east. No idea what the name of the link is and was never told anything. I like it a lot, im tryna decide if i wanna buy a cuban or get another one of these just a heavier than the one i have now.
Looks similar to a “heavy” link.

Is an H color diamond acceptable? I can go up a little bigger going with an H.
:nerd:
Really just depends on the stone itself all stones of the same grade aren’t alike. H is still near colorless though so overall you should be good. May see a bit of yellow in natural light but nothing too crazy. Prioritize cut over everything else though.

them prices jumped like crazy for the jacobs. I remember the blue one last year with a 15% off code could have been had for like 9k then went all the way up to 15k 🤦🏽‍♂️

under 9k. and price wise, the blue piece was the best value for the money hands down. it looked better than all the other (non enamel) jesus pieces he had. However in person the stones looked darker, not like the photo above with all the light hitting it. If you were into blue stones, this was the jesus to get no doubt. i could not get past the blue stones as something i would personally rock at ll times. probably better if you had multiple pieces to rotate with.

i can't lie that blue one was my favorite out of all of the JPs posted in here. i'm hurt i missed out on it.

tumblr_onv69sXYHP1suhde5o1_1280.jpg

its a Hermes link.

piece is fire, the blue stones are weird but it's still an impressive piece. I wondered if it was meant for blue rhodium plating, Dave Bling/David Bling mentioned blue rhodium in a thing for XXL or The Source many years back. either way 9 g's for an official Jacob was a steal.

piece is fire, the blue stones are weird but it's still an impressive piece. I wondered if it was meant for blue rhodium plating, Dave Bling/David Bling mentioned blue rhodium in a thing for XXL or The Source many years back. either way 9 g's for an official Jacob was a steal.

i dont think i ever seen blue rhodium plating. the piece was the standout of them all, but the blue stones were just weird to me. the diamonds at the top were absolute rocks compared to the other pieces. the settings and stone placement were amazing. on some of the other ones the diamonds didn't go all the way up the neck/hair and looked like corners were cut. also the stones looked smaller. thinking back its wild this was offered in the 8K range. you cant even get a 9mm cuban for that money.

6018DAE2-6A3B-4A4D-AD0F-64A662974BCB.jpeg

i liked this piece because the diamonds looked pink (they weren't), but all that space looking like corners were cut

i can't lie that blue one was my favorite out of all of the JPs posted in here. i'm hurt i missed out on it.
If I was a betting man, I’d bet u liked all the blue pieces :nerd:

Reactions: OTG
I think that's just how certain Jacobs were done, they look like that in the picture that was in this thread many times:
jacobjesuspieces.jpg

number 4 & number 7 have that lack of stones going up the side (left side of the picture). the best kufi was when an NTer got it made in white gold, not just saying that cause it was hometeam, it was really the best example of that piece; best shade of gold, best setting. this pic from here from years back also has that lack of stone going up the side:
jacobjesusyellow.jpg

number 5 in the previous picture is the best Jesus piece when it doesn't have the diamond eyebrows, you don't really need them on a Jacob or Tito since the brow is so prominent. GLC & Frank Mucus are the only prominent figures to ever have that piece AFAIK.

Back
Top Bottom