**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

looks like Jay grabbed a piece of the sky and put it on the ring..
eek.gif

Originally Posted by CJ863

BenBaller: dudes were thinkin he got robbed recently... but u said he got robbed early... so I mentioned the goon mask because that's the only thing that he rocks now... so in order for him to be robbed recently, they had to take the goon mask...
the goon chain he has on was the rosary one....where's the other white one? thats probably the one that got took

^^lol

that roc looks like a ceylon sapphire.

very stunning

maybe he got it from Lorraine?

exactly how many goon pieces does plies have?

Ive seen about 4 now

2 white 1 black, & yellow now? thats the ugliest one btw even though i think there all ugly

Flightyear: co-sign

Untitled: he wore the white goon mask in the new Want it ,Need it video... plus been said he got robbed when he first started to get popular... his setup backthen was a cross, and a piece that said plies with blue stones

i was readin some old sources and i caught a old pic of cam's Starter piece circa 1998 so i scaned it.....enjoy

That Antonio Ansaldi Gear was all over The Source due to Ray's influence on that magazine. I never saw anybody back in the Bean rocking it......EVER !!!!

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

why kanye bring out that blasphemy jesus piece again?
smh.gif
As if having a regular jesus head hanging on a chain is any better.
Exactly .
laugh.gif
Whats blasphemous about a Jesus head? especially if you're an ostentatious Catholic, no better way to pay tribute.
The Cross and Rosary have decent arguments, but a Jesus head? I don't see it.

Back
Top Bottom