**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Sometimes I feel like taking a chance trying to Rob one of these cats for their chain vice spending my own money. Sometimes I be willing to test my luck if he got something on him :lol: Not for real though:nerd:
I’m not that kinda guy at all but sometimes I feel the same way seeing these little kid dorks with their designer clothes and shoes :lol:

Time for a pendant or size upgrade. Wish I would have waited and just copped 16mm like I wanted
599256B6-5563-4721-8142-D0E854262B5F.jpeg
Go for the 16mm 😈

Man I need a small chain, like 3-4mm for everyday wear and stuff. Where would I go to find that? It seems way more expensive per gram than a heavy cuban even at retail.

Man I need a small chain, like 3-4mm for everyday wear and stuff. Where would I go to find that? It seems way more expensive per gram than a heavy cuban even at retail.

Hence why NT is all about Miami’s. Best bang for the buck. Smaller chains are machine made and been stepped on by multiple dealers before you get it, hence the greater price per gram.
For smaller chains go to ur locAl gold district and check price per gram. You might get a good deal.

When you do you gotta bless us wit tha pics.

I believe tha biggest I saw on YouTube was a 15mm but his was hangin too low. Edit: actually it is a 16mm on YouTube but his hang too low as well. But tha mm nice tho.
I believe 22in-23in tha best length. What’s yo thoughts on tha length?

Have you ever seen gold n guns YouTube page?

This guy looks like a fatter version of El Chapo in Narcos

Not worth it man.

Karma is a *****

When I was in the streets one thing I never did was rob a civilian
i think about it for all the cats who openly flex that they have a few bands on em but not for the jewels, i highly believe most dudes are rockin quality plated joints and also Karma, last thing i wanna do is have to watch my back everytime im in town

Back
Top Bottom