**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

We all gotta shine
DF176324-1C6D-409A-8870-AFA1D4DD0975.jpeg

Swipe thru if u can. He has a normal size Laz pendant compared to that supersized jawn lol.
I feel like Grimal be left out the Cuban talk since they pretty much only speakah espanol. (Had my mom talk to them when I called :stoneface: 😩) but they used to be really competitive with grams per $$. Haven’t heard from anyone on here about them in forever.

I have a few questions that I would like some help with. I’m looking to get a Miami Cuban link chain, and picked out the following shops:
  1. Rey’s
  2. Leon
  3. Las Villas
  4. Daniel
To be honest, I’m leaning more towards Rey’s due to the tighter links, but have watched some reviews regarding his box lock and the gap it has. I also don’t like that it’s cast. Apparently, DJI has the best box lock, but the chain itself is somewhat flat.

Additionally, I’m looking to purchase an 18k, 22in., but cannot decide between an 8mm or 10mm for everyday use. I’m close to 6’2 and on the wider side lol, but looking to drop weight.

***How do you calculate the price per gram to see whether I’m getting a great price?***
20210316_183342.jpg
20210316_181547.jpg
20210316_181605.jpg

DJI

First rule of NT Jewl thread…..
1. If you gone post flicks of da jewlz, we gone need the bare minimum of at least da mm. 👀

I know ur neck need a chiropractor from all dat weight :pimp:

the two noticeable cubans are 20inch 10mm, 26 inch 11mm. tiger chain is 20inch 10mm.

the others i don’t remember cuz i copped em a while back, they’re all ranged 1-4mm and are small so they don’t really matter.

surprisingly it’s my francos that ppl in person ask about the most. i guess they shine/gleam the most, even though everything is 14Kt except for the center of the roman 5gram pendant which is 24kt

Seems like all these jewelers caught up with each other as far as quality Cubans go. My IG algorithm has random jewelers that I’ve never heard of pop up on my feed and search everyday and they all be having nice looking Cubans. Either there’s a lot of good makers now or they all getting them from the same source.

Seems like all these jewelers caught up with each other as far as quality Cubans go. My IG algorithm has random jewelers that I’ve never heard of pop up on my feed and search everyday and they all be having nice looking Cubans. Either there’s a lot of good makers now or they all getting them from the same source.
could be both tbh..everything does look good in a photo, could be a paper weight in hand

Or they all have the same machines 🤔

Back
Top Bottom