**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I don't need a pendant on any of mine... tried one a few months ago and the bail eventually broke. Gonna get it fixed and give it to my girl, but link necklaces tend to grind away at bails over time and destroy the bail on them unless it's really thick.

26B8B211-9786-4134-8234-490513DDD712.png
I like how they used larger stones towards the bottom

Just ordered a 43 gram 18 inch diamond cut rope, probably about 6mm or so. Want to see how it looks with the rest of em but going for the 80s MJ vibe I guess. Supposed to be in in 12 days... not really planning on buying it right away but we'll see what my cost on it is... might hold off until next year because I'd rather upgrade my earring first, but the price of job sure isn't going down...

Just ordered a 43 gram 18 inch diamond cut rope, probably about 6mm or so. Want to see how it looks with the rest of em but going for the 80s MJ vibe I guess. Supposed to be in in 12 days... not really planning on buying it right away but we'll see what my cost on it is... might hold off until next year because I'd rather upgrade my earring first, but the price of job sure isn't going down...
Where did you cop? Any spots you recommend for earrings? I lost one of mine smh

I'm sure it's been discussed in this thread already (probably multiple times) so my bad on the repost but does anyone have experience or advice with insuring their jewelry? a friend of mine just insured the ring he got his fiancé which had me thinking that maybe it's something I should consider.

i wear my chains daily and realized it might be a bit reckless to do so without any type of protection.

Last edited:
^ do you have home insurance? If you do you can get a rider for your jewelry... thats what i did and its much cheaper than an insurance company like jewelers mutual which be taxing... i use state farm who i also use for my home insurance...so in other words i have to to pay yearly for my home insurance and jewelry...

^ do you have home insurance? If you do you can get a rider for your jewelry... thats what i did and its much cheaper than an insurance company like jewelers mutual which be taxing... i use state farm who i also use for my home insurance...so in other words i have to to pay yearly for my home insurance and jewelry...

I was quoted at $90/yearly with GEICO for reference.

Whoever were the ones that bought Tito jewelry directly in here Id def have that in the safety deposit box forever and never sell unless I was pulling it out to wear.

Whoever were the ones that bought Tito jewelry directly in here Id def have that in the safety deposit box forever and never sell unless I was pulling it out to wear.
Unfortunately, there are folks capitalizing on his death and trying to profit financially off his classic hard worked designs.

Back
Top Bottom