**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

of course, had to give it a rest tho. i was wearing it daily and started getting pain in the wrist. it's been 3 weeks and the pain is gone so i definitely know it's the bracelet. a heads up for anyone looking for 250+ grams on the wrist 🤦🏿‍♂️
Wow…. Told me to man up when I said I had pain in my neck but you letting your wrist heal… unbelievable. Watch is beautiful brother!! Wear it in good health!!

C7263F9A-E72D-486A-A13A-E60DB3EB001C.jpeg

^ dope rolex... thats the first time I saw someone with a chocolate dial so its cool to have something different... I got the same exact watch with a blue dial from my pops... its an 80s version but still nice... I kinda wish it had the gold dial but the blue is cool too...

That's wild flagrant.

No one has ever done that to me. Complimented on it, but that's it.
you know what tho, she was genuinely intrigued by the setup, (everything was freshly cleaned and glistening) she never saw a box lock before and wanted to see how heavy everything was. i played along because i knew what the end goal was. i honestly think because i didn't trip is why things went the way it did. according to the AD i leaped ahead of 7 people waiting for a similar watch. As i get older im learning to leave the "hood" in the hood, and really pause and think before i react to situations. the negroish behavior wasn't going to cut it in that scenario.

Gotta say, that’s like the premier setup brooklyn got.

thick cuban, flawless JP, brolic Bracelet, and a classic choco/rg DJ41. All in rozay 🔥🔥🔥

You know we all ‘mirin when this thread jumped two pages in one day after he posted it. Salute!
appreciate the words bruv, half my time on nt i didn't even know this thread existed. it's all about the journey for me., a couple years ago i was cleaning airplanes making $11 an hr, now im grateful to have a gig that pays me almost 4x that and be able to get some of these items and share with y'all. i was thinking about doing a double jp setup but that's borderline madness. so im going to chill for a bit. thanks to all the dudes in here that was posting setups back when gold was $26 a gram, those the ones that inspired me, hopefully i can inspire the next person to up the ante.

bklyn style baby bklyn style baby Wise words bro. Im on the same boat, but unfortunately only joined the jewelry gang in 2020 when gold was already $40. But forever lurker of this thread (NT in general since 2003). But once i was able to stack my money somewhat right, thanks to the good folks here i knew who and where to buy from. Im in my mid 40s now and like you said, knowing how to act, when not to overly react, can you get you to that end goal

Back
Top Bottom