**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I told my dad a couple months ago I needed something with my baby’s name on it and sent him a picture I had found online. Couple weeks later he come by with a little box and beautiful pendent he made for me. It’s a note book the pages actually turn and they have all her birth info. Man is talented
FF8A8A27-BE1C-46D2-B5A6-719319157D1A.jpeg

So Fedex is claiming that they delivered my pendant to the Walgreens drop off point I rerouted it to but they're claiming not to have it. All I know is that someone better find it smdh
Always reroute to an actual FedEx store if you can. I never trust Walgreens or cvs or any other of them type stores…

So this is my wax version I was working on I finally finished the Kufi. The size prongs I used on this are cool but I think a larger stone would be much more ideal I will have a render of what I was thinking. Overall I like it and happy to be done with this model.
Yeah the size of the stones and the crudeness of the setting is what makes the piece.

yeah was worried for ya, glad things worked out piece is :emoji_fire: when I copped da Jesus piece just about 5 years ago I got kinda nervous about missing the UPS driver, it was set up so I had to be there to sign for it at the time of a driver handing it over to me.

Fedex finally "found" my package after giving me the run around for 2 days.

These shipping companies be negligent as all hell man :smh::smh::smh:
when maxair59 maxair59 shipped my angels and chains out he sent it next day air, fully insured with direct signature and USPS STILL left my **** in the mail lockers :smh::smh::smh:
shoulda filed a claim on they asses

Whenever I ship gold pieces or high value I always send an AirTag in the package so I can track the package better. Glad you got it nice Piece
What you gonna do, fly to the last location of the AirTag and get it back?😅 No, you’re gonna file an insurance claim plus be out an AirTag
These shipping companies be negligent as all hell man :smh::smh::smh:
when maxair59 maxair59 shipped my angels and chains out he sent it next day air, fully insured with direct signature and USPS STILL left my **** in the mail lockers :smh::smh::smh:
shoulda filed a claim on they asses
Facts, all shipping companies do silly **** like this. His package was overnighted as well. Last month Fedex didn’t deliver a package to me because there was no unit/suite number, there was, I held for pickup at a FedEx location and they don’t drop it off there. Instead they deliver it to the address they claim they didn’t have a unit # for the next day🤣.

I only mess with FedEx because they’re the least trash out of all the shipping companies and they insure up to $50k for the jewelry I ship. (Normally jewelry shipped via FedEx is only covered up to $1k)

What you gonna do, fly to the last location of the AirTag and get it back?😅 No, you’re gonna file an insurance claim plus be out an AirTag

Facts, all shipping companies do silly **** like this. His package was overnighted as well. Last month Fedex didn’t deliver a package to me because there was no unit/suite number, there was, I held for pickup at a FedEx location and they don’t drop it off there. Instead they deliver it to the address they claim they didn’t have a unit # for the next day🤣.

I only mess with FedEx because they’re the least trash out of all the shipping companies and they insure up to $50k for the jewelry I ship. (Normally jewelry shipped via FedEx is only covered up to $1k)
Air tags are cheap $100 per 4. To me it's worth the peace of mind because I can track in real time where the package is located. Also, lets say the package gets stolen its much easier for recovery and finding out who may have taken the package. Lastly, I like air tags because my customer can know exactly when the package is en route and where the driver is located. To me it's worth the expense and every customer I have offered airtag tracking greatly appreciated it. Again to me, the customer experience is my number one priority but not everyone has the same values.

Air tags are cheap $100 per 4. To me it's worth the peace of mind because I can track in real time where the package is located. Also, lets say the package gets stolen its much easier for recovery and finding out who may have taken the package. Lastly, I like air tags because my customer can know exactly when the package is en route and where the driver is located. To me it's worth the expense and every customer I have offered airtag tracking greatly appreciated it. Again to me, the customer experience is my number one priority but not everyone has the same values.
:emoji_thumbsup:

I ran into that $1k insured limit when I sent a bracelet back to DJI to add a link. What's the work around or deal you have for the added insurance?

I ran into that $1k insured limit when I sent a bracelet back to DJI to add a link. What's the work around or deal you have for the added insurance?
I’m in a jewelry shipping program with FedEx. I’d recommend you use USPS, their regular insurance is up to $5k. For more valuable stuff you can send via registered mail, coverage is up to $50k. Only thing with that is it takes long as hell. From the time you hand it offits processed manually and it gets locked in a secure locker at each location.

I’m in a jewelry shipping program with FedEx. I’d recommend you use USPS, their regular insurance is up to $5k. For more valuable stuff you can send via registered mail, coverage is up to $50k. Only thing with that is it takes long as hell. From the time you hand it offits processed manually and it gets locked in a secure locker at each location.
took my cuban from leon almost 3 weeks to make the trip from Florida to nyc using usps registered mail, it's beyond slow, but like you said it covers alot.

Back
Top Bottom