**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Agreed. Everyone needs one JP in their lineup.
Disclaimer: i dont wear all 3 at once; just one on the daily but 2 if it’s peak hotboy summer 😆

Attachments

• 77EE2123-E0B0-43C0-8914-D84F50A1FC88.jpeg
    77EE2123-E0B0-43C0-8914-D84F50A1FC88.jpeg
    369.2 KB · Views: 1,051
Last edited:
Hey everyone !
For a long time I been trying to scope out some more information on IF and CO baby Jesus piece TOTAL BUST DOWN.

Is there anyone on NT with this piece ?

Hey everyone !
For a long time I been trying to scope out some more information on IF and CO baby Jesus piece TOTAL BUST DOWN.

I believe they have one in stock right now, call the shop and ask them to send you some pics, etc. I spoke with them on Monday about a piece, pretty sure they said they had the full bust down and the 18k version in stock.

+1 (323) 565-2020

It’s so funny growing up I never liked jewelry. Probably because my dad was always making me something. I used to legit go to Claire’s to buy fake jewelry. Then now as an adult I love it. And my daddy still hooks me up 😂😫

Hey everyone !

If you want a full size If piece there’s one on eBay right now. Baby piece as well but not a total bust down.

word nothing looks quite like da Jacob but I think it's to IF & CO's credit that they released their own design. I also feel like their "design language" as I believe it would be called looks best on their non standard size/smaller pieces, the piece in that Ebay auction up there where it's designed as "baby" sized looks good to me.

also the horse face on the IF&CO standard size piece took me a long time to see but cannot be unseen. The Lisro Jesus has a long face too tho so it's faithful to old school Jesus pieces.

There’s so many iterations of the JP that i need george to put a catalog/reference guide here for us (especially me) and show the difference.

Back
Top Bottom