**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

924wkb.gif

I haven't worn my rope chain in a minute... I think because it's the heaviest I rather wear my cuban and mariner at the same time or by itself...

As far as ropes and franco's go what are the biggest sizes that you guys would wear?
francos get expensive really fast... even a 3 mm franco will be costly.... are you trying to wear it solo or with a pendant? I like francos with pendants, but not by itself..

for ropes, 4mm and above look good to me if you want to wear solo without any pendants...

francos get expensive really fast... even a 3 mm franco will be costly.... are you trying to wear it solo or with a pendant? I like francos with pendants, but not by itself..

for ropes, 4mm and above look good to me if you want to wear solo without any pendants...
I appreciate all the responses here fellas..As far as your question I think the Franco I would wear without a pendant. I plan on possibly buying two but I haven't made up my mind yet.

I appreciate all the responses here fellas..As far as your question I think the Franco I would wear without a pendant. I plan on possibly buying two but I haven't made up my mind yet.
go with a rope, a 3 mm franco is almost twicd the price of a 3 mm rope. Plus a diamond cut rope shines hard...

maybe its just me being old and washed but Im not into heavy chains anymore... I always wanted a 200 gram chain but nevermind... it still looks dope though but just not for me... plus gold prices are OD right now smh... my next chain will be a tennis chain... always wanted one... don't really care that it don't have resale value cuz I plan on keeping it...

maybe its just me being old and washed but Im not into heavy chains anymore... I always wanted a 200 gram chain but nevermind... it still looks dope though but just not for me... plus gold prices are OD right now smh... my next chain will be a tennis chain... always wanted one... don't really care that it don't have resale value cuz I plan on keeping it...
nah its normal.... 200 gram chains will start hurting your neck..... pleasure of old age..

Back
Top Bottom