**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

and word.... yeh, I meant the trip costs more than the piece does.... who knows what we'll charge though.
1 is very affordable in terms of fashionable costume jewelry, the other is affordable for "that look"

Damn.....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Ben how many Africans got their arms cut off to make your cali piece?

I would bet everything I have that I know and have seen 1st hand not a little, but waaaaaaay more about blood diamonds and the whole situation in africa in regards to diamonds. You been here a long time, don't say dumb new jacc things homey. f.y.i. we do NOT get any of our diamonds from africa.... our stones are small diamonds that mostly come from India and most recently we've been getting a lot of our stones from Israel.
the thing is this.... when you're dealing with big diamonds like 2 carats or bigger and GIA certs etc, a large majority of them have blood on them....

we have a choice as far as where IFandCo gets their stones.... I stay away from Sierra Leone and Africa, but I won't lie, its hard when it comes thru other dealers/diamond brokers etc...

as for CALI, zero africans were hurt if it makes you feel any better.
you coming into the thread 11 volumes later on some born again christian *%%*
smh

well i would appreciate if u gave us the heads up first ben cause i know we all are interested and im assuming u mean affordable as in a couple stacks

To dude asking about where to get them SF pieces made.hit me up and ill get you to him

As far as them blood diamonds, there's a ton of dudes in here who's stones are blood diamonds but they don't know or could pretty much careless.That's just the way it goes to keep it 100. It hurts and im African. Anyone telling you "were 100% free Blood Diamond" is BSing or really thinksthat and doesnt know. How the hell would that person know when tons and thousands of diamonds are passed around? Use Logic. What do i know though...

its like if someone loved eating fast food, but you showed them what
it does to your body, does that mean they will stop eating it? maybe, maybe not
but at least you KNOW, even if you decide to put it in the back of your mind.

and word.... yeh, I meant the trip costs more than the piece does.... who knows what we'll charge though.
1 is very affordable in terms of fashionable costume jewelry, the other is affordable for "that look"

any info on when they will be available to cop would be MUCH appreciated
wink.gif

Most diamonds from India and Israel still come from Africa...they are just sent there for the finishing and transportation processes.

Stop lying to the people Ben...ain't no diamond mines in Israel.
smh.gif

Roughly 49% of diamonds originate from central and southern Africa, although significant sources of the mineral have been discovered in Canada, India, Russia, Brazil, and Australia. They are mined from kimberlite and lamproite volcanic pipes, which can bring diamond crystals, originating from deep within the Earth where high pressures and temperatures enable them to form, to the surface. The mining and distribution of natural diamonds are subjects of frequent controversy such as with concerns over the sale of conflict diamonds (aka blood diamonds) by African paramilitary groups.

One hallmark of the trade in gem-quality diamonds is its remarkable concentration: wholesale trade and diamond cutting is limited to just a few locations. 92% of diamond pieces cut in 2003 were in Surat, Gujarat, India.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diamond#cite_note-conflict-49

Diamond_output2.PNG

Go to Africa and ask them if they want Americans to stop buying their blood diamonds and see what they say. Boycotting their diamonds hurts them even morebecause it takes away the little work they have no matter how awful it is.

Ninjahood will likely never get his Jacob Jesus piece period.

RJWco made a very serious Jesus piece and yes it is better than Bens. I don't think that the Loso piece is even that nice...and I feel like the diamondsaren't even that great of a clarity.

Originally Posted by str8hustler

Go to Africa and ask them if they want Americans to stop buying their blood diamonds and see what they say. Boycotting their diamonds hurts them even more because it takes away the little work they have no matter how awful it is.

Ninjahood will likely never get his Jacob Jesus piece period.

RJWco made a very serious Jesus piece and yes it is better than Bens. I don't think that the Loso piece is even that nice...and I feel like the diamonds aren't even that great of a clarity.
Shut your simple behind up.

Answer me this, why did our ancestors work so hard to free us from chains, yet we continue to pour our money to place them around our necks?

Go to Africa and ask them if they want Americans to stop buying their blood diamonds and see what they say. Boycotting their diamonds hurts them even more because it takes away the little work they have no matter how awful it is.
Go to the 1800's and ask black people if they want to stop being slaves, see what they say. Boycotting slavery hurts them even more because ittakes away the little work they have no matter how awful it is.

Go to the 1800's and ask black people if they want to stop being slaves, see what they say. Boycotting slavery hurts them even more because it takes away the little work they have no matter how awful it is.

pimp.gif
excellent point my brother.

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
.... aight man we get your point man... find something else to post like some jewelry... this is the Jewelry thread not the political discussion post...its over, get over it, and get over yourself... but hey whatever floats your boat...
eyes.gif

Ben how many Africans got their arms cut off to make your cali piece?

I would bet everything I have that I know and have seen 1st hand not a little, but waaaaaaay more about blood diamonds and the whole situation in africa in regards to diamonds. You been here a long time, don't say dumb new [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]jacc[/color] things homey.
What, are you a crip now?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Player haters always have to come and ruin the jewelry threads. I'm sure that the posters who are getting salty over African diamond mines can't affordjewels anyways.

Originally Posted by JChambers

Player haters always have to come and ruin the jewelry threads. I'm sure that the posters who are getting salty over African diamond mines can't afford jewels anyways.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son said Player haters?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Player haters always have to come and ruin the jewelry threads. I'm sure that the posters who are getting salty over African diamond mines can't afford jewels anyways.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son said Player haters?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I thought we dropped the "player" like 4 years ago?

Yeah your right, I can't afford them. Its sad that an ABUNDANT (
eek.gif
)natural resource is being tightly manipulated and grossly inflated by foreigners who have been sucking Africa dry for centuries. But whatever. Post pics ofsome more ICE Y'ALL
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom