**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

wow, diggin that 9lives piece. but the piece looks kinda small to be connected to both ends of the franco IMO, unless its just the angle.

G-shock & 9 Lives
sick.gif
pimp.gif

gallery_437-m.jpg

Originally Posted by FlyingEMU05

wow, diggin that 9lives piece. but the piece looks kinda small to be connected to both ends of the franco IMO, unless its just the angle.
it looks better like that.

I actually like the size of the Nine Lives piece. Nice to see something that's not OD and obnoxious... then again, I'm getting old.

Another thing I am wondering is.... WHen the F)UCK is Ninjahood going to get his jacob jesus piece!!!?!?!?! God damnit brotha it's been 4 years! HAHHAHAAHA but seriosly what's wrong with you how can you not be able to cop it after this long! ....Atleast go there and get your money back man you could be putting it towards better use....I'd be embarassed to even walk in the store after this long though like seriously.

laugh.gif
true ninja its been awhile
frown.gif

what's the story behind all this 9 Lives stuff?

The chain, the new sold-out shirts on Supreme? Did I miss something?

Last time I thought about "9 lives" before this was those Cartoon Network cartoons lol.

Originally Posted by Rjwco

Another thing I am wondering is.... WHen the F)UCK is Ninjahood going to get his jacob jesus piece!!!?!?!?! God damnit brotha it's been 4 years! HAHHAHAAHA but seriosly what's wrong with you how can you not be able to cop it after this long! ....Atleast go there and get your money back man you could be putting it towards better use....I'd be embarassed to even walk in the store after this long though like seriously.

laugh.gif
frown.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
frown.gif

A.. CDP packs ripped thru my money

B. Court fees over some B.S. ripped thru my money

C. havin a spoiled Piece of %@%! now EX girlfriend ripped thru my money

D. me gettin a pistol permit in NYS is rippin thru my money

and its been 2 years.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Lol @ cats str8 ignorin str8hustler.
laugh.gif

Nobody wants to be the 1st to comment on what he said. We just gonna wait for NLV to pop up. Im sure he been mad busy...i think

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif
frown.gif

and its been 2 years.

and that piece is not cheap at all

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

laugh.gif
frown.gif

and its been 2 years.

that doesn't phase NTers...everyone here dates dimes and drives M3
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
frown.gif

and its been 2 years.
that doesn't phase NTers...everyone here dates dimes and drives M3
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
word

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Lol @ cats str8 ignorin str8hustler.
laugh.gif

Nobody wants to be the 1st to comment on what he said. We just gonna wait for NLV to pop up. Im sure he been mad busy...i think

Yes........FinesseSosa. I have been STUPID BUSY with my work & the family. Then I get an e-mail that said somebody got banned because of comments postedabout me and Ninjahood.

laugh.gif
frown.gif

and its been 2 years.

Can we get a refresher pic of said Jesus piece? If i remember correctly the previous owner was the "rapper/singer" Loon, right?

Back
Top Bottom