**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Found my own request. The ring and G Shock are absolutely ignorant.

rqxbwg.jpg

Seller on eBay told me me he makes them to whatever specs you want them. The stones could be moiss, saphires or even SI diamonds.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Anyone got closeups of Pharrell's Black/gold G Shock? It looked like that's what he had on at Jay's concert. Looked absolutely stupid ******ed disgusting.

wwj66q.jpg

I'll help you out.
nwbzo4.jpg

It doesn't really help though
embarassed.gif

Still looks like he has the eek eyes
eek.gif
like this guy
coffeeguy.gif

Sosa - copped nothing yet.

Who did P's G-Shock anyways the setting looks different than others I've seen regularly, then again I could be talking mess.

Some stuff from DUBS Daily

floyd_mayweather_04.jpg

mayweather3.jpg

paul_wall5.jpg

lrg6.jpg

bow_wow41.jpg

Thanks DiplomatTdot and Michael32 for the links. I have a few magazines I have to scan that have a few pieces.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Seller on eBay told me me he makes them to whatever specs you want them. The stones could be moiss, saphires or even SI diamonds.
sweet.

The stones in Floyds stuff look like boulders - The watch looks like a masterpiece with what looks like engagement rings for a bezel
pimp.gif
I wanna see more (no mo)

mayweather3.jpg

I stopped by my friend's house
I had him make a ring for wifey (bday), kind of late but w/e, going to get her matching earrings for my bday
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

decided to take pics of his everyday set up, he was actually wearing this as he was eating some leftovers and I had the cam in car from some pics I took theprevious day

2lazlsx.jpg

2jc64i8.jpg

30jtcg0.jpg

24d4o49.jpg

SPECS:
Breitling Evolution with 5.5ct t.w. VS clarity F Color, round brilliant

If I found the older pics I took of his shop 3 years ago I'll post them back up.

and his card
nlsdjs.jpg

his name is Matt, day off is Monday.
he does custom jewelery from some NY Giants, Colts, Knicks players and did Nucci Reyo's Nj piece.
he also melted down 3 Roc pieces
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

he couldn't tell me whose they were but... you know who lives in central Nj
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom