**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

laugh.gif
@ the stacks in Jimmy's Pockets.

matter of fact it was when ididit was heavy in these threads cause i remember tryna get in touch with hector thru him
Tre he's around in this very thread still.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CashBanks

Yo Blackadon is ugly as %*%@ that is all

LMAOO

I REMEMBER WHEN THE DIPLOMATIC 2 DISC ALBUM DROPPED

I NEVER KNOW WHAT HELL RELL LOOKED LIKE ( DUE TO BEING LOCKED UP.)

BUT THOUGHT BLACKDADON WAS HELL RELL

CAUSE HE WAS ROUND THE DIPS MORE THEN ANYBODY ELSE THOUGHT
laugh.gif

THEY LOOK LIKE CUZINS WHEN I FINALLY SEEN HELL RELL THO
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
@ the stacks in Jimmy's Pockets.

matter of fact it was when ididit was heavy in these threads cause i remember tryna get in touch with hector thru him
Tre he's around in this very thread still.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
i see...must be more low key tho cause he had mad info and insightb4.....unless....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Rjwco

Rjwco wrote:
bgl that rolex pvd coating was done by me
wink.gif
You swagger jacking hardddd with that one

http://www.bamfordwatchdepartment.com/index.cfm was doing that a while ago

I posted a blk pvd daytona from bamford many many volumes ago, ill swagger jack all i want and give the same quality for a lower price. is that ok?

What is your warranty of PVDed watches? Even those who does strictly PVD's still gets the edges nicked and scraped off easily, especially by the lug. Also,what kind of price are you charging and what is the turnaround? I want to get a TopGun but 44mm is just too big for my wrist so I have been considering PVDinga Pilot Chrono instead but most good PVD places aren't stationed in the U.S.

Originally Posted by Rjwco

laugh.gif
smokin.gif
could you do that dark black pvd on a jesus piece too? or does it come out lighter than that.

thats in the works actually.....
glasses.gif

nice. i will be patiently waiting to see that
nerd.gif

how long does the coating usually last with casual wear?

[h1][/h1]
[h1]S. African mine discovers 507-carat white diamond[/h1]

JOHANNESBURG (AFP) - Mining group Petra Diamonds has discovered a 507.55 carat white diamond at South Africa's Cullinan mine, one of the largest high-quality rough diamonds ever found, the firm said on Tuesday.

"This spectacular gemstone was recovered on Thursday 24 September and is currently with experts for analysis," said a statement released by the London-listed company which operates mainly in Africa.

Initial examinations of the diamond which weighs just over 100 grams (3.5 ounces), have shown it to be of exceptional colour and clarity.

The diamond is undergoing colour grading, but is believed to be a rare Type II diamond, with very low traces of nitrogen -- considered an impurity -- making them among the most transparent and colourless of the gems.

"The Cullinan mine has again given the world a spectacularly beautiful and important diamond... we now eagerly await the findings of the expert analysis," said Johan Dippenaar, Petra's chief executive.

The precious stone was found alongside three other special white gems of similar colour and clarity, a large diamond of 168.00 carats and two other stones of 58.50 and 53.30 carats.

The mine which was previously owned by diamond mining giant De Beers, is renowned for the discovery of the famed Cullinan Diamond in 1905, which is part of the British crown jewels and weighed 3106 carats.

In May 2008, the mine produced a sparkling 101.27 carat diamond, roughly the size of a ping-pong ball.

The Cullinan Diamond Mine is the third richest diamond producing mine in South Africa.

capt.79d81b8791a64d6b80b35e1c7b24e961.south_africa_diamond_joh801.jpg

Originally Posted by Kingtre

[h1][/h1]

JOHANNESBURG (AFP) - Mining group Petra Diamonds has discovered a 507.55 carat white diamond at South Africa's Cullinan mine, one of the largest high-quality rough diamonds ever found, the firm said on Tuesday.

"This spectacular gemstone was recovered on Thursday 24 September and is currently with experts for analysis," said a statement released by the London-listed company which operates mainly in Africa.

Initial examinations of the diamond which weighs just over 100 grams (3.5 ounces), have shown it to be of exceptional colour and clarity.

The diamond is undergoing colour grading, but is believed to be a rare Type II diamond, with very low traces of nitrogen -- considered an impurity -- making them among the most transparent and colourless of the gems.

"The Cullinan mine has again given the world a spectacularly beautiful and important diamond... we now eagerly await the findings of the expert analysis," said Johan Dippenaar, Petra's chief executive.

The precious stone was found alongside three other special white gems of similar colour and clarity, a large diamond of 168.00 carats and two other stones of 58.50 and 53.30 carats.

The mine which was previously owned by diamond mining giant De Beers, is renowned for the discovery of the famed Cullinan Diamond in 1905, which is part of the British crown jewels and weighed 3106 carats.

In May 2008, the mine produced a sparkling 101.27 carat diamond, roughly the size of a ping-pong ball.

The Cullinan Diamond Mine is the third richest diamond producing mine in South Africa.

o8riv7.jpg

And a white man get paid off of all of that

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by Kingtre

[h1][/h1]

o8riv7.jpg

And a white man get paid off of all of that

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i think all his stuff is real..even when he was relegated to just da island show money son had some HEAVY yellow gold set ups.

i remember a few volumes ago one of the jewelers here either ben or jason was laughing at some of the bang bang he was tryna get made - that was around the same time they said that Hector el father spent heavy $ and had all offical stuff -
Still one of my fav. chains

DSC_1042.JPG

Still funny how lax did a 360 in this thread. Son puttin in work right now. Its basically his thread now an other dudes is MIA.

Story behind this?

Still funny how lax did a 360 in this thread. Son puttin in work right now. Its basically his thread now an other dudes is MIA.
DIAMOND+ROSARY.jpg

Back
Top Bottom