**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

0ne 111, for $8k, you got plenty of options for a watch, ie: Rolex GMT IIC, Breitling Avenger, Hublot Classic Fusion, etc..
My one suggestion for that price though, get yourself an IWC Portuguese 7-Day Automatic.
In-house movement, IWC's phenomenal fit and finish, 7-Day power reserve, beautiful showcase caseback...

iwc_5001_28.jpg

You won't regret it!

Originally Posted by faulkit28

from the dub car show in miami, my boy's pic. Thats the closest pic i could get.

some of these dudes need separate stylists just for the jewels....

Daddy Yankees stuff is some real some not so real

Hes got the cash for all real stuff, hes done it big for years since the genre started.

DY pieces are designed very nice, one is fake I dont know about the second one.

Originally Posted by Rjwco

Rjwco wrote:
bgl that rolex pvd coating was done by me
wink.gif
You swagger jacking hardddd with that one

http://www.bamfordwatchdepartment.com/index.cfm was doing that a while ago

I posted a blk pvd daytona from bamford many many volumes ago, ill swagger jack all i want and give the same quality for a lower price. is that ok?

after lax get 6 stright complementsd a fucck'n hater tomaticly comes out
his !%++$ looks bool 2 me

dez cats did my %#$@ a long time ago and I was able 2 flip it (it was only a techno)
frown.gif

http://apbands.com/apbpvdcoating.htm

Originally Posted by Rjwco

Rjwco wrote:

bgl that rolex pvd coating was done by me
wink.gif
You swagger jacking hardddd with that one

http://www.bamfordwatchdepartment.com/index.cfm was doing that a while ago

I posted a blk pvd daytona from bamford many many volumes ago, ill swagger jack all i want and give the same quality for a lower price. is that ok?

laugh.gif
smokin.gif
could you do that dark black pvd on a jesus piece too? or does it come out lighter than that.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Hes got the cash for all real stuff, hes done it big for years since the genre started.

i think all his stuff is real..even when he was relegated to just da island show money son had some HEAVY yellow gold set ups.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

i think all his stuff is real..even when he was relegated to just da island show money son had some HEAVY yellow gold set ups.
nah- during the main windfall of reggaeton cash he had some quality but then they all started going to the huge stud chains and stuff and all thatwas bang bang...even the multicolored stuff was bang bang -

i remember a few volumes ago one of the jewelers here either ben or jason was laughing at some of the bang bang he was tryna get made - that was around thesame time they said that Hector el father spent heavy $ and had all offical stuff -

matter of fact it was when ididit was heavy in these threads cause i remember tryna get in touch with hector thru him

matter of fact it was when ididit was heavy in these threads cause i remember tryna get in touch with hector thru him
whatever happen to him anyways?

Back
Top Bottom