**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

tumblr_kpgs19S6up1qz6gi1o1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by python002

^^^ I rock mine on a Franco, Its a white Jesus piece and I think Cubans only look good In yellow gold IMO, I dint like white cubans. Yellow Cubans are the !*$#

you have a pic with it on your franco?

i usually like francos on jesus pieces but i like the rope chain on this one

Originally Posted by Rjwco

franck where you get them pics from lol

jesus looks like a drunk bum
Sean Kingston's twitter. I knew it looked familiar. It's the same one you posted from zshock.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by Rjwco

Sean Kingston's twitter. I knew it looked familiar. It's the same one you posted from zshock.
can you pleaseeeeeee post close ups of your Tito Jesus? Me and several people here have been wanted to see it for a while.

off the wall question, but;

Do you guys think there will be an influx of ceramic/porcelain jewelery?
since they offer a wider variety of color... and I'm talking like white ceramic cuban chains.
I'm pretty sure ceramic moving parts aren't a smart idea but they do have watch bands.

Originally Posted by Ls and Js

off the wall question, but;

Do you guys think there will be an influx of ceramic/porcelain jewelery?
since they offer a wider variety of color... and I'm talking like white ceramic cuban chains.
I'm pretty sure ceramic moving parts aren't a smart idea but they do have watch bands.
all it takes is lil wayne, jay, or kanye west to cosign it and it will be a trend.

GLC jesus and the Chanel J12
but I'm saying, is it even a viable option when it comes to chain links that will be rubbing against each other?

SMH, baby is a simp. trickin OD on his bust it baby
smh.gif
sick.gif

Rjwco wrote:

wow thats zshock jesus is more horrible then i imagined,

also one 111 buy a rolex best investment watch wise you can ever make
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by one1 1 1

whatsup with freeze watches?

whats a good watch to get with 8k?????????????

certainly not a freeze
laugh.gif

it all depends on your style and if you want a watch....or a diamond holder....

with 8k you can go breit, rolex etc - but if you want something fully flooded youd prob have to go jojo or something along those lines

Back
Top Bottom