**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

ALeqM5jNvsK5Np7kEEqdkWpdF-V5eRtjwg

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

How's Kanye mad though? he was suppose to release his joints through Pastelle and kept delaying the @%$+. He don't want people to make an alternative and wait for his joints to drop, @%$+ is Detox status now.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

his dude Marcus Troy rocks his... made a video with Amazing playing in the background and all. Kanye gonna have a change of heart soon. haha

How's Kanye mad though? he was suppose to release his joints through Pastelle and kept delaying the @%$+. He don't want people to make an alternative and wait for his joints to drop, @%$+ is Detox status now.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thats Kanye for you.

Detox is coming though, one day
laugh.gif

Spoke to Stat Quo and he said theyre working

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. I could just picture Kanye furious when he was posting and saw what Good Wood was doing, well prolly see that Ye in em soon enough.
roll.gif

cats not gon rock they good wood now.

roll.gif
them Kanye fansstans gonna think twice.

Is it possible to make a black stone ring like the soulja boy or tyga has without using diamonds if so what would the price be on something like that?

Originally Posted by Rjwco

tired.gif
, at dudes rocking wood jesus pieces, is this what it has come down to.

Ya'll act like the Bible states that Jesus pieces were meant to be worn made of gold encrusted with diamonds
laugh.gif
It's a caricature of Jesus...wood, stone, metal, this stuffs been going onfor centuries. Get over yourselves.

Originally Posted by SkunkInDunks

My pops gave me this Tudor today. The gold plating on the band is mostly worn off. Should I leave it as is? Replace the band? Upgrade the band? Any suggestions? Thanks.

2ccovmx.jpg
Any advice on the band? Thanks.

My pops gave me this Tudor today. The gold plating on the band is mostly worn off. Should I leave it as is? Replace the band? Upgrade the band? Any suggestions? Thanks.

2ccovmx.jpg

if u can, switch the band to a presidential
pimp.gif

2ccovmx.jpg

I like that band on that style Rolex. I also don't see anything bad with rockin' that Goodwood Jesus piece. It's just similar to rockin' a woodrosary.

28uh5ab.jpg

old pics of mine and my brothers rolex's. given to us by our grandfather before he passed away.
lax how much would it cost to clean the one on the right? and how much for an original band for the one on the left?

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by Rjwco

tired.gif
, at dudes rocking wood jesus pieces, is this what it has come down to.
Ya'll act like the Bible states that Jesus pieces were meant to be worn made of gold encrusted with diamonds
laugh.gif
It's a caricature of Jesus...wood, stone, metal, this stuffs been going on for centuries. Get over yourselves.

hellrelll.jpg

wood DOES NOT supercede gold and diamonds

point blank period

to each they own

das like if ninjahood just came out of nowhere an threw up a good wood joint with the confetti in place of the infamous Loon piece....................talkinabout............."i like this one just as much"

biggie is rollin over in his grave right now, well i know he wouldnt be down for it

Back
Top Bottom